Forums

2 times a week maintenance? I want a compensation.

Separty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont deserve nothing.

If you would actually read the ToS you agree to each time you login you would know that they can make a maintanance any time they see fit and dont need to inform us even if they do.

Be happy they are fixing things instead of asking for compensation each time the game goes down.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Dont deserve nothing.

If you would actually read the ToS you agree to each time you login you would know that they can make a maintanance any time they see fit and dont need to inform us even if they do.

Be happy they are fixing things instead of asking for compensation each time the game goes down.

ToS  made to cover fails and money refunds. But sometime when you actually can make everyone smile, why not? after all, we didn't asked free Moonwaster stones or recipes...

8 minutes ago, Lecruidant said:

Dosen"t take TWO maintenance in one week for other companies. This should have al been done at one time. Bad business practices

It all depends on whats the issue and how devs deliver patches.

If its to combat the bots and such then its logic they make a maintenance or maybe its to prepare for the coming patch?

There are many factors that influence this, yet that does not make you entitled to compensations.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

It all depends on whats the issue and how devs deliver patches.

If its to combat the bots and such then its logic they make a maintenance or maybe its to prepare for the coming patch?

There are many factors that influence this, yet that does not make you entitled to compensations.

I haven't spent a *cricket* dime on this shit fest. I feel bad for those that have. And if it's to combat Spammers, guess what? Nothing that coulnd t wait until next dowtime that was actually scheduled ahead of time. Not "hey lets just take it down". If they bother you that much, fix your chat settings. You'll never see them then. But enjoy all the people who have already left and are now leaving as well because of how much it's been down. Game should have been huge. It's now bein gmade into huge jokes and memes from the people who couldn't wait

3 minutes ago, Lecruidant said:

I haven't spent a *cricket* dime on this shit fest. I feel bad for those that have. And if it's to combat Spammers, guess what? Nothing that coulnd t wait until next dowtime that was actually scheduled ahead of time. Not "hey lets just take it down". If they bother you that much, fix your chat settings. You'll never see them then. But enjoy all the people who have already left and are now leaving as well because of how much it's been down. Game should have been huge. It's now bein gmade into huge jokes and memes from the people who couldn't wait

i mean...you are always free to leave if it makes you so upset.

Seriously? Hundreds of posts about "Lag/ This is broken that is broken FIX NAOW or I quit" Than they take the server down to actually fix problems and now its "WHY MAINTENANCE I DEMAND COMPENSATION!!!!". Welcome to the world of MMOs, where server can be shut down multiple times outside of schedule.

1 minute ago, Mokiki said:

Seriously? Hundreds of posts about "Lag/ This is broken that is broken FIX NAOW or I quit" Than they take the server down to actually fix problems and now its "WHY MAINTENANCE I DEMAND COMPENSATION!!!!". Welcome to the world of MMOs, where server can be shut down multiple times outside of schedule.

Ive played almost non stop. Never once have I had lag. If you do, it's your potato of a computer. Time to upgrade.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Listen up Mariah, you arent the only princess here on stage.

I hope you threw money at NCsoft. You can be among the first in line for the "SUCKER" stamp they smash on that forehead. But they might have to have a 5 hour maintenance for that too

"OMG XXXX happened. I want compensation."

This is what today's generation has been taught, to demand free stuff every time something inconvenient happens.

There is an old saying: "**** happens."

Another one: "Patience is a virtue."

1 minute ago, Lecruidant said:

I hope you threw money at NCsoft. You can be among the first in line for the "SUCKER" stamp they smash on that forehead. But they might have to have a 5 hour maintenance for that too

Multiple Maintenaces in MMOS are common practice. Get over it. Especially if you didn't pay a single cent you have no real reason to complain. And bad business practice would be to actually ignore problems the players  have. Which apparently they don't at least from what I can see.

Guess you never experienced a MMO the first weeks of launch? The servers are going to go down again and again and again till the game is stable. The TSO pretty much says there are going to be down times so deal with it. Stop complaining or just leave, I'm going to stay and enjoy myself.

2 minutes ago, Sargiron said:

Just wait. Do another things, play another games, there are a lot of things you can do to fill that 5 hours "gap".

ikr? Theres this thing called real life i heard its a very demanding game. Tho you might need VR goggles to play it :)

Just now, DarkNexis said:

Guess you never experienced a MMO the first weeks of launch? The servers are going to go down again and again and again till the game is stable. The TSO pretty much says there are going to be down times so deal with it. Stop complaining or just leave, I'm going to stay and enjoy myself.

FFXIV had a VERY smooth launch. TERA didn't have multiple either. I've played every major at launch thanks. I've never seen something go down equally as much as a 5 dollar *cricket* than BnS 

16 minutes ago, Lecruidant said:

You need to chill and go play warframe. Tell me how many times a day they hotfix their game. Then come back to me.

6 minutes ago, Lecruidant said:

FFXIV had a VERY smooth launch. TERA didn't have multiple either. I've played every major at launch thanks. I've never seen something go down equally as much as a 5 dollar *cricket* than BnS 

This a free to play mmo that is a bare bones version compared to the eastern version. I guaranty they had some similar problems at launch. Only reason that this is a 5 hour maintenance is bc they are taking the EU servers down too to add new servers, I don't see why they have to take NA and EU down for the same amount of time if the servers are just for EU but hey it might be a small team working on this game for both regions.

Archived