Blade and Soul work with Windows 10?

Chayot

I have my free upgrade and have been holding back as long as possible, not sure if the free upgrade will expire or whatnot so if the game works fine for windows 10 I'm probably going to go ahead and update. I hate to upgrade and get worse performance then I get right now but then again I don't want to loose my free upgrade.

Just now, PeeweePanda said:

How does it work for you??? I've been having issues all day with Windows 10! Please tell me how you got it to work.

if your game crashes after entering the 6 digit pin, it's not win 10, the server are down right now.

Just now, PeeweePanda said:

How does it work for you??? I've been having issues all day with Windows 10! Please tell me how you got it to work.

More than likely the problem is something else, not Windows 10. Recommend you contact customer support about the exact issues you are having.

Just now, Shinsetsu said:

More than likely the problem is something else, not Windows 10. Recommend you contact customer support about the exact issues you are having.

Ok, I'll try that, thanks.

Just now, dEEkAy2k9 said:

if your game crashes after entering the 6 digit pin, it's not win 10, the server are down right now.

When do you think it would be good to try and log in again?

2 minutes ago, Kazutoo said:

Works fine here too, @ 55-60 fps or 25-55 fps in places with lots of people and animations.

Remember that today there is a maintenance on servers, and will be down till 5 PM GMT -ish

Omg I feel like such an idiot.... I look everywhere on the internet BUT the forums, to see whats wrong. Thank you so much..... Hahahaha I feel dumb now. x,D

7 minutes ago, PeeweePanda said:

Omg I feel like such an idiot.... I look everywhere on the internet BUT the forums, to see whats wrong. Thank you so much..... Hahahaha I feel dumb now. x,D

I don't blame you, most games announce their maintenance's on the main website, it got posted today on the forums about 5 hours before it went offline.

So I think it was a rush decision they made cause the updates being done are likely to make a big impact on game performance and stability, and not a real scheduled maintenance like the one you get every week.

20 minutes ago, Olivar said:

works like a charm.

Getting steady 25fps on my laptop, which is overheating like crazy, but it works.

Heating problem is probably your computer's, not because of the game.You should find the source of the problem and fix it as soon as possible I think, you can harm your computer if you running programs with overheat.

You can try to increase your fps with optimizing your current game settings and with closing background applications(It helps a lot).I had fps problem too but now it's just better than used to be when I play Blade and Soul.

1 minute ago, JustEVIL said:

Heating problem is probably your computer's, not because of the game.You should find the source of the problem and fix it as soon as possible I think, you can harm your computer if you running programs with overheat.

You can try to increase your fps with optimizing your current game settings and with closing background applications(It helps a lot).I had fps problem too but now it's just better than used to be when I play Blade and Soul.

I know how to handle my pc, thank you.

This is just a really cheap Asus laptop with shitty ventilation that get's hot when running for  along time or heavy apps like B&S.

Works like a charm otherwise.

Archived