5 Hour Downtime again

Barronak

4 minutes ago, 7Trickster said:

Yep, so as I thought : EU customer : second-class customer.

No one said that at all. The servers are aimed at NA, along with the majority of the playerbase, so of course the times are going to be centralized on what is convenient to NA. What you're showing is just straight up entitlement.

Timezones exist. There's absolutely no way to set up a time to do maint that will appease EVERYONE. What you're asking for is literally impossible.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 7Trickster said:

Yep, so as I thought : EU customer : second-class customer.

There was no such things on russian server. They even had more to offer in game :) The only downside was the chat full of russian words and u cant understand anything

7 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

I understand your point but you should be glad tha BnS came to europe thanks to them after 5 years the game was released on Korea.

I seriously don't care about maintenance schedule, I'm happy that I have the game to play and most of all, I am happy that they do regular maintenances for OUR game.

If you really think NC Soft Korea wasn't going to bring this game here, given their pattern of bringing their games over after a couple of years just to get more money, you are not good at educated guesses.

3 minutes ago, Tatakau said:

i hope this time its finish with the ....... spamer

lol no, at best you'll have a bit less spam, but they'll still be here. With occasionnal bans and bans of innocent people as we saw in a few threads (because they bought NCcoins, doesn't make me want to spend more money since I bought the Master Pack knowing all that).

2 minutes ago, Denkima said:

No one said that at all. The servers are dedicated in NA, along with the majority of the playerbase, so of course the times are going to be centralized on what is convenient to NA. What you're showing is just straight up entitlement.

Timezones exist. There's absolutely no way to set up a time to do maint that will appease EVERYONE. What you're asking for is literally impossible.

"As I thought", why ? Because the way they act just tells us everything.

Why can Blizzard do maintenance convenient for both EU and NA? Don't tell me it's size or money since other companies can do it too.

6 minutes ago, Denkima said:

No one said that at all. The servers are aimed at NA, along with the majority of the playerbase, so of course the times are going to be centralized on what is convenient to NA. What you're showing is just straight up entitlement.

Uhm, what? EU servers are pretty packed too and as far as I know the plan was to have BnS launch in both EU and NA from the  start when they started with localization?..

Imo, you are showing entitlement stating that NA>EU when it comes to patch times. I dont mind a middle of the day downtime myself but stating what you just did is not making much sense. In all of Europe there is about the same amount of people as in the US/NA

1 minute ago, 7Trickster said:

lol no, at best you'll have a bit less spam, but they'll still be here. With occasionnal bans and bans of innocent people as we saw in a few threads (because they bought NCcoins, doesn't make me want to spend more money since I bought the Master Pack knowing all that).

Wait people got banned for buying Ncoins? oO

5 minutes ago, Denkima said:

how are german servers aimed at anyone but european players?

what is the deal with everyone on this forum calling everything entitlement.

If I pay for a game, I usually wish to play it. Now of course mmos will have downtimes and I'm perfectly fine with that since it usually revolves around fixing issues.

But linking NA and EU server downtimes together is bound to be bad time for either one. It's a stupid idea and you'd be annoyed too if you'd be affected.

What we're asking for is literally easy. Have american servers go down at night for NA, have EU servers go down at night for europe. That's not difficult since they are physically seperated by a few thousand miles and pretty much EVERY other mmo does it this way.

2 minutes ago, Xerorei said:

If you really think NC Soft Korea wasn't going to bring this game here, given their pattern of bringing their games over after a couple of years just to get more money, you are not good at educated guesses.

Because all the Korean games come to EU and NA right?

How could I not think BnS one day would be released on the rest of the world? It's such a stupidity thinking that...

26 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

This is a forum, not a whining house.

If you don't like, we gladly wish people like you leave the game and stop acting like kids.

Thanks.

So giving feedback is acting like kids? 2 huge downtimes in a week and we cant say anything about it? pls grow up dude. if there was a huge patch they needed to implement than 5 hours ok.  But 2 little things and adding 2 servers take them 5 hours?  If i go to my boss and say  "Hey, im gonna do some patching in the middle of the day on the file server, gonna take 5 hours 2 times a week.. and if customers call just call them whiny kids" i will get fired before i finish the sentence.  

But okey "mature" guy.

2 minutes ago, Gourogo said:

Then how about, in the middle of the day, work?   I dunno, work ethic maybe?  Work before play?  Necessity before need?  Priorities in order?  Any of those adult type adages ring any bells?  It's funny how the age at which a child's mentality fully develops into an adults mentality seems to be getting older and older and older and older over the years.  I just talked to a 48 yr old child yesterday about sneaking some Tequila into his job in a gas station cup and he doesn't understand what the big deal is and why he was fired.... he was actually thinking about seeking legal action against the company....  Talk about a childish mentality that has yet to depart his 48 yr old body.

I think you will be right there with him one day if your excuse is "Some people work from home" and have a human right to get upset if the servers are taken down for maintenance in the middle of a 'work day.'  For 1, you guys sniveling little rearends should be glad you even have a freaking game to begin with.  Who knows what kind of suicide it would bring if it weren't for NCSoft producing Blade and Soul.  For 2, you guys sniveling little rearends don't deserve half of the crap you think you do.  And finally, if NCSoft wants to take the game down for a week for maintenance then so be it.  Who the f@(& are you to question anything?  A paying customer?  LOL!!!

I agree with you that when you work, you should work. No matter if it is from home or not. Dont abuse the trust your employer puts in you in your work.

However, there are people that arent working full time works or even mon-fri but have different work schedules. I dont care about the mid-day downtime thou. Internet is a big place :P

5 minutes ago, Steen said:

Wait people got banned for buying Ncoins? oO

Yep, they tell you that the card or whatever is fraud, refund, and perma ban with no way to reactivate the account because that's that. End of the line. And you shall get the same reply whatever you do/tell them.

5 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

Because all the Korean games come to EU and NA right?

How could I not think BnS one day would be released on the rest of the world? It's such a stupidity thinking that...

Because Bloodlust said they wanted to export the game to the western market years ago, took them a long time for some reason.

2 minutes ago, Gourogo said:

Then how about, in the middle of the day, work?   I dunno, work ethic maybe?  Work before play?  Necessity before need?  Priorities in order?  Any of those adult type adages ring any bells?  It's funny how the age at which a child's mentality fully develops into an adults mentality seems to be getting older and older and older and older over the years.  I just talked to a 48 yr old child yesterday about sneaking some Tequila into his job in a gas station cup and he doesn't understand what the big deal is and why he was fired.... he was actually thinking about seeking legal action against the company....  Talk about a childish mentality that has yet to depart his 48 yr old body.

I think you will be right there with him one day if your excuse is "Some people work from home" and have a human right to get upset if the servers are taken down for maintenance in the middle of a 'work day.'  For 1, you guys sniveling little rearends should be glad you even have a freaking game to begin with.  Who knows what kind of suicide it would bring if it weren't for NCSoft producing Blade and Soul.  For 2, you guys sniveling little rearends don't deserve half of the crap you think you do.  And finally, if NCSoft wants to take the game down for a week for maintenance then so be it.  Who the f@(& are you to question anything?  A paying customer?  LOL!!!

Strong words mate but yeah i do agree with you, well i am just happy that they are working on fixing the game. :D

2 minutes ago, 7Trickster said:

Yep, they tell you that the card or whatever is fraud, refund, and perma ban with no way to reactivate the account because that's that. End of the line. And you shall get the same reply whatever you do/tell them.

Because Bloodlust said they wanted to export the game to the western market years ago, took them a long time for some reason.

Lol wtf Well i have no problem at all xD so not sure what people did to get banned at all Lol xD

Just now, NukeGerbil83 said:

Im in EU and I have absolutely no problem with with this MINOR downtime, especially when it's for for the sake of things that will benefit the game.

Aint that hard to kill off 5.5 hours doing something else.

So quit your yappin about the downtime already!

Agree i got other games i could kill some times with xD but really funny to see all the hate xD

Archived