5 Hour Downtime again

Barronak

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DanielColunas said:

This is a forum, not a whining house.

If you don't like, we gladly wish people like you leave the game and stop acting like kids.

Thanks.

Who are you talking to? bro or girl xD

15 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

Please quit the game.

You have plenty of games without maintnance and full of bugs, chose one of those and leave us alone.

Cheers.

Or you have games with maintenances at convenient times for EU players, which shouldn't be hard to do considering servers are in Germany.

Cheers.

Not only that, maintenance started two hours before scheduled time. I log in, and see the message that it's undergoing maintenance. Okay, I thought, I can wait. But only now, two hours later, I found out that it _just_ began! Wtf is this? 

Just now, Luarviq said:

Not only that, maintenance started two hours before scheduled time. I log in, and see the message that it's undergoing maintenance. Okay, I thought, I can wait. But only now, two hours later, I found out that it _just_ began! Wtf is this? 

Yeah i was also like that then i was online at that time, i was like hmm well i got 30 min to farm things so i did and 1 hour after i was like why did i not get kicked xD

1 minute ago, DanielColunas said:

Let's do maintenances ONLY. WHEN. every single person is available for that.

Seems legit.

It's not about "every single person", just think for a second.

They do maintenances at those times because it suits NA, not Europe for some unknown reason.

Why do other games do maintenances in the morning in EU ? Since their servers are also located in Germany or another place in Europe?

It's not whinning it's just telling the truth, if they want this game to do right, they have to adapt to the customer, not the other way around. And if you think otherwise it just means you have no commercial know-how.

Just now, 7Trickster said:

It's not about "every single person", just think for a second.

They do maintenances at those times because it suits NA, not Europe for some unknown reason.

Why do other games do maintenances in the morning in EU ? Since their servers are also located in Germany or another place in Europe?

It's not whinning it's just telling the truth, if they want this game to do right, they have to adapt to the customer, not the other way around. And if you think otherwise it just means you have no commercial know-how.

I understand your point but you should be glad tha BnS came to europe thanks to them after 5 years the game was released on Korea.

I seriously don't care about maintenance schedule, I'm happy that I have the game to play and most of all, I am happy that they do regular maintenances for OUR game.

1 minute ago, 7Trickster said:

Pretty sure having maint while most of North America is asleep IS adapting to the customer. It's NA's server, afterall.

I doubt they will fix anything. Why didn't it work on the last maintenance? I mean wtf I get a chat writing limit for spam (after sending 3 times) on whisper chat and yet the bots can still spam nonstop. Wasn't there also a minimum level limit to write in chat? Or did they only add it to region chat, because they were still able to spam at lv 1. 

2 hours ago, EChondo said:

So you'd rather have issues for weeks on end because you're so inconvenienced about the servers going down for 5 hours in the middle of the week in the AM(for NA)?

Sounds pretty selfish if you ask me.

N.A is not the whole world , if you think N.A time is good meant whole world are good with it too, it's pretty selfish of you

It's bad time for E.U , Oceanian and maybe Asia

They already fixed the gold seller spamming other day only had to block 3 for the whole day. They fixed the friends not showing up and the wardrobe problem. Don't know what this maintenance is for played most the day and never found any problems. It is bad for those who pay for premium. Hope this one for the randomly getting dced. The bad lagging problem and the no slot in the wardrobe for the new outfits they put on the cash store problem.

3 minutes ago, Denkima said:

Pretty sure having maint while most of North America is asleep IS adapting to the customer. It's NA's server, afterall.

Yep, so as I thought : EU customer : second-class customer.

Shouldn't happen at the same time with EU servers anyway, it's just badly handled.

they had a server shutdown 2 -  3days aggo and that one was for 4hours aswell... and now 2 days later they have another maintaince.. and yes its great that they trying to fix the buggs and spams and shit, but still...

i play on EU server since i live in sweden, and in EVERY game its the same, always server shutdown in the middle of the day.

GuildWars2 had a real good thing they uppdated and patched the servers, tryed them out, THEN they put the patch/fix official so ppl just had to reboot game and then start it again, and that worked realy good, so no downtime at all there

also i think that Premium members should get +1 day more on there premium when there is 4+hours shutdown (today and wednsday i lost 1 day premium if you put together the hours)

Archived