5 Hour Downtime again

Barronak

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EChondo said:

So you'd rather have issues for weeks on end because you're so inconvenienced about the servers going down for 5 hours in the middle of the week in the AM(for NA)?

Sounds pretty selfish if you ask me.

So if we take them down at 7pm your time until say, 2 a.m i assume you wouldnt have a problem with it at all?

They aren't really fixing the main issues of the game such as lag, bans for people who did nothing wrong, bots, and game mechanic issues. They are mainly doing it to combat gold seller spam and put up new servers to cut down on queue times after pushing premium membership SO hard to circumvent that issue.

4 minutes ago, DarkExile said:

So if we take them down at 7pm your time until say, 2 a.m i assume you wouldnt have a problem with it at all?

I'm in NA and I'm a "night owl", so yeah, they do take down the servers when I'm on them. So yes it does effect me and no I don't care if they do have to take the servers down. They are fixing issues that need to be addressed.

1 minute ago, EChondo said:

I'm in NA and I'm a "night owl", so yeah, they do take down the servers when I'm on them. So yes it does effect me and no I don't care if they do have to take the servers down. They are fixing issues that need to be addressed.

Having worked on games i can tell you it doesnt take 5 and a half hours to "implement measures" to stop spammers, nor does it take that long to wire in two servers, it also doesnt take a genius to post an actual time instead of announcing to the entire game via server wide message that they will be shutting down in 30 minutes, while at the same time announcing on social media it wont be for another two hours.

4 minutes ago, EChondo said:

Too bad the same issues will be here again and have yet another maintenance to be "fixed."

1 minute ago, DarkExile said:

Having worked on games i can tell you it doesnt take 5 and a half hours to "implement measures" to stop spammers, nor does it take that long to wire in two servers, it also doesnt take a genius to post an actual time instead of announcing to the entire game via server wide message that they will be shutting down in 30 minutes, while at the same time announcing on social media it wont be for another two hours.

They made an error, and re server msgd that it WOULD be going down at 3AM PST, not like the server message said at 1. So it should be up for another 2 hours. Im still going to remain logged off though. Already shut down and don't feel like sitting there again.

Kind of derpish for them to do that. Not to mention the complete lack of competency when it comes to fixing actual issues with the game. Sure, gold spam is an issue, there are bigger ones at play here though, like the rampant bans of undeserving people, cash shop issues, mechanic failures, massive server wide spikes and lag... This launch seemed okay the first couple days except the gold spam... Its just gotten worse each time they "fix" something and add more servers.

The teleporting node farmers are more of an issue than the gold spammers, interesting i've seen the exact same one and reportedd him for the last 3 days on two different characters and hes still at it, i mean who needs an economy right, i can only assume if you cut that particular head off there would be no gold to sell in the first place, but since its the spammers selling all those mats on the market.....................

34 minutes ago, Neurotic said:

Perfect timing for me (NA), feel sorry for EU people though.

Yeah i am from Eu and have to wait 5 hours to be able to play again Rip xD Well i go to bed at 03:00 Eu time in the morning at most so i could careless really, but i am glad to see them fixing stuff and all that so i think ppl need to Shut the hell up and let them do the work ^^

24 minutes ago, Toxicsector said:

They made an error, and re server msgd that it WOULD be going down at 3AM PST, not like the server message said at 1. So it should be up for another 2 hours. Im still going to remain logged off though. Already shut down and don't feel like sitting there again.

Kind of derpish for them to do that. Not to mention the complete lack of competency when it comes to fixing actual issues with the game. Sure, gold spam is an issue, there are bigger ones at play here though, like the rampant bans of undeserving people, cash shop issues, mechanic failures, massive server wide spikes and lag... This launch seemed okay the first couple days except the gold spam... Its just gotten worse each time they "fix" something and add more servers.

Not sure what you mean by lag for i dont feel a dam thing then it comes to the lag oO, you might want to see if it is your internet just saying mate. I am on Eu server and there is no lag spike for me at all oO

1 minute ago, Shîro said:

5hours maintenance in the middle of day to fix ...what? I had no single problem with craft or wardrobe, no dc, no lags.The hell ?

Yeah Well on forum there is somthing there add 2 new server and fixes somthing xD

Archived