Issues with AH

evaliz

Okay, I got really pissed off about the guys who worked on programming for the AH.

It was down every time I need to use the "Searching" function and for this time, when I searched for moonwater transformation stone, it directly led me to a page with a bunch of "viridian transformation stone" and, yeah I purchased a viridian transformation stone with 6 golds which need to be farmed for hours.

This is happening

after

2 years translation work from Chinese server

and

a half-year BetA Test?

Are you kidding me?

I am not feeling pain about losing golds. You know there're lots of people selling it.

But, I got really pissed off about your retarded server and, the dumb programmers who need to be back to colleges and retake their CS courses.

Well, I forgot something else.

Have you ever played the Chinese server yourself? Programmers?

Have you ever found the game crashed when you are using Razer products?

And after you finally "solved" this problem, have you ever tested what will happen when you abandon the razer services.

Nice job, literally.

16 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

I just tested it searching for MW stones gave me a list of MW stones, and at 6+ gold.

I'm not sure why viridian ones were showing up for you but its not ncsoft's fault for players pricing the items they farmed to sell

Thank you for your testing. Yeah, I tried after 30 minutes and it worked again.

But, as you can see what I said above, The function is down, every time, I really need it.

Archived