Sign in to follow this  
Smokalot

New content 2/10 - still worth upgades items?

Yxion   

Ha! I am still using lv 36 gear at 45. Not a choice for me.

Edit: TO be fair I have been farming achievements. (700+ points and rising...)  :3

Edited by Yxion

Grimoir   

There aren't new items....

You just get another option with the current ones you have. So if you went to siren stage with your weapon you can continue and go to pirate weapon.

Skyee   

Yeah, I'm upgrading all of my items to Siren before the patch comes. So I can be prepared and ready to evolve once the pirate items releases.

dmoe33   
1 minute ago, Udunnome said:

Where can I read about the upcoming patch?

Dont think theres any sort of patch notes but u can watch the livestream if u like where they go through the new area and talk about a few things about it at http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul

Keep your weapon path at True Profane stage 10 for now. And wait and gather up gold until they fix the next weapon patch.
1. if u see correctly : u gain less focus and ur crit goes down.<- that's 2.

Awakkened profane gives you 3 chi per second. Most players don't know what to do with it, but I'm a main Blade Master and I know how to use it up.

That aside, if u don't care for both passives and want more AP(Attack power), then u can go right ahead and evolve them

gjojo   

I've heard that hongmoon weapons will be strongest but how about hongmoon accessories are they also strongest? That sounds really boring if you ask me. No item choice involved at all and just everyone upgrade the same items? Shitty item system imo.

Kraz3   
9 minutes ago, gjojo said:

I've heard that hongmoon weapons will be strongest but how about hongmoon accessories are they also strongest? That sounds really boring if you ask me. No item choice involved at all and just everyone upgrade the same items? Shitty item system imo.

I totally agree, items should have differents ways to evolve to match players "style" of gaming, like skill does, should be good to being able to change between upgrades to match what ur doing at this moment, having everyone like the same its a bit pointless, and also, in pvp would be much more competitive because of different weapons combination with the skills :)

As far as I'm informed once we get the Silverfrost patch there will be different evolve-paths.

I'm not sure how they affect different playstyles but I think this will add a bit of more interesting non-linear progression to the game.
All we need for now is patience.

Alukah   
17 minutes ago, gjojo said:

From what I've been told, legendaries will be an alternative to HM, so it's not just HM.

Edited by Alukah

There's also legendary weapons afaik. They are kinda specialized for different purposes but should be a valid alternative to Hongmoon.

Grimoir   
43 minutes ago, RenkaiNoctis said:

Keep your weapon path at True Profane stage 10 for now. And wait and gather up gold until they fix the next weapon patch.
1. if u see correctly : u gain less focus and ur crit goes down.<- that's 2.

Awakkened profane gives you 3 chi per second. Most players don't know what to do with it, but I'm a main Blade Master and I know how to use it up.

That aside, if u don't care for both passives and want more AP(Attack power), then u can go right ahead and evolve them

Weapons stage 6+ always have 70% chi recovery adn the crit also goes up.

Not to mention pirate weapon will give you a third stat in form of 3% crit.

Smokalot   

Do you guys think the game ll give the matereals or others evolution stuffs "for free" (like in the surveys) or by a easy way, since the most people cant affort the gold and the materias to evolute their weapon? I mean, it coult take weeks before players get all siren items to go on in the fame...