Sign in to follow this  
BestCatGirl

how do these websites even sell gold?

Yaviey   
18 minutes ago, BestCatGirl said:

does ncsoft give gold to  the gold sellers in trade for a share of  the profit or what?

We do not condone nor or in league with the gold sellers, and in fact, gold selling is against our Terms of Service.

Chesnya   
19 minutes ago, BestCatGirl said:

does ncsoft give gold to  the gold sellers in trade for a share of  the profit or what?

you do know if you manage to use a gold seller site, you will get hacked and you have a high chance of credit fraud. so stay away from them. please. lol 

Edited by Chesnya
I'm stupid

I blocked 50 bots in less than 10 mins with another 40 or so slowly popping up in another 20-30mins.

If bots are constantly be creating in this short amount of time, I assure the ones that dont spam are farming thousands of mobs and playing the AH like crazy to generate huge amounts of gold.

So no ncsoft isnt giving them gold. e-e

Bots are the same across all of NCsofts games, while they used to be straight up gold farmers. Now they farm for items that sell high or are in high demand. That is why you will see the market flooded at times with certain items. But I have noticed a very large amount of 'premium' bots so I have a feeling they are farming for straight gold as well. 

When you have hundreds of automated characters running 24/7 it's very easy to make gold.