Want More Clothes

angelcots

I'm hooked on this game! I've also played several other MMORPGs over the last decade. In all the other games it felt like I got a new outfit every couple days. NOT IN THIS GAME. OMG! Most of the clothes are designed so that people and NPCs can attack you at any moment. Don't get me wrong. I love PVP... but not 100% of the time. That leaves just a few outfits I got early in the game. I'm just constantly like... just a little farther and they'll give me new clothes. Just a little farther. And no new clothes. If they actually do give me new clothes... it's the kind where people attack me. UGH!!!!!!!

Final question: Is buying clothes from the shop with NCoin (AKA real world money) my only way to get decent new clothes? And is paying that much worth it in your opinion?

(And call me crazy all you want. But these noob clothes are beginning to bug me.)

We just got new outfits recently, and no, you are not required to pay for decent outfits.

You will be able to earn a huge amount of outfits from playing the game.

Usually as loot from wheels or bosses. And from a few quests.

Tip: Faction pvp has no benefit until level 15+, and even then it isn't worth it until 45.

stalker jiangshi is the first field boss in everdusk that gives you essences that is used for wheel which grant you adornment or costume box, some dungeons or monsters drop costumes as well and you get many costumes through story quests and reaching the end of the daily spin

Yeah, the outfits changing your allegiance are an... 'interesting' feature.

I don't particularly want to get into that just yet myself, still trying out the game. But I did like a couple of those outfits....

The outfit I'm wanting to get appears to be exclusive to the boxes you make with fabric... And that appears to be either from salvaging cash shop clothing or buying it on the marketboard...

So that's going to be a ways off for me, since I've only managed about 4 silver so far at level 21, and they're 55~60 silver a piece and it requires 4 of them for a single box, and 5 soulstones that are going for 25~35 silver a piece....

And the outfit box is random which of the outfits drops from it. :/

So I'm just using the masked hongmoon for now.

This is one of the few games where you earn nice outfits in early levels. At level 10 you get a nice black and red outfit as a quest reward and as someone else said you can farm the Jiangshi raiment at that same level (even a bit earlier). After that yes, you get faction outfits but you also have some more roulettes waiting for you (golden deva, pinchy, lycan) and some dungeon drops if you have the patience to farm (poharan for example). So, roulette+dungeon drops are a nice source of good and free outfits in this game. 

Archived