Forums

How to get prestige points?

ScottDark

Skipped all faction quests until I reached level 45, now I am confused as to how everything works for Crimson Legion.  How do I get prestige points?  Where are all of the Faction Dailies located?  Are dailies locked behind rank?  I know I can get prestige points from bosses and players but I've been sitting here camping in Misty Woods with everyone else killing 2 bosses to get Insignia but am getting 0 Prestige points.  Note that I am at the lowest faction rank and there's no faction dailies for me here in Misty Woods at level 45.

Prestige points from the bosses are split between people per damage, they only hold 10 prestige each so you just might be out of dps for that. If you go in group of ~4 you'll be getting prestige. Most important (soulstoooones) faction quests are in Misty Woods camp. If they're not unlocked, try lower-level areas first and check your quest log for faction quests (after putting in a faction uniform).

Some faction quests are locked if you're not a certain rank. But if you wear your faction outfit, you'll see your faction dailies throughout the map. You get prestige points by killing the big officers (the ones with like 200khp i think)

I've found it difficult to get prestige points at 45 as well. The best way to get your rank increased is by doing all of the PvP dailies in all of the PvP areas. If you ever make a new character, you should definitely consider farming PvP NPCs while you level up since it can be helpful for when you hit 45.

1 minute ago, ScottDark said:

Yeah I think I heard I need to be a higher rank to do Dailies in Misty Woods, confirmed?  There's no Faction dailies for me to do and I have no idea where the lower level PvP hubs are so I can get my rank up?  

Check Viridian Coast, Cinterlands. 

Should be 1 quest in Viridian and 3 in Cinterlands. You can check once you have wear your faction outfit otherwise you won't see the quest.

Thanks. Just needed to know the location, I did the normal quests already but was just curious if there were any more.  How long would it even take to get my rank up to do faction daily quests in Misty Woods?  

Also it's very annoying because I have to turn on show low level quests or those faction quests don't show at all. = (  Does anyone have the exact names of all the Faction quest hub in each area?  So I know where to go for future reference..

3 minutes ago, ScottDark said:

Thanks. Just needed to know the location, I did the normal quests already but was just curious if there were any more.  How long would it even take to get my rank up to do faction daily quests in Misty Woods?  

Also it's very annoying because I have to turn on show low level quests or those faction quests don't show at all. = (  Does anyone have the exact names of all the Faction quest hub in each area?  Si U I know where to go for future reference..

I don't know about the Crimson Legion quests but I believe they're similar just different quest names but these are all the faction dailies currently at the moment. Some gives exp faction points so that's how you can level up your rank in crimson.

Viridian Coast: Pondskip Vale

- A Simple Test

The Cinderlands: North Tomun Range

- Proving One's Mettle

The Cinderlands: Soulstone Scar

- Blood in the Sand

- Rescue the Cerulean Captain

- For the Cerulean Order

The Cinderlands: East Razorwing

- In the Name of the Cerulean Order!

- A Cerulean Battlefield

Moonwater Plains: Southern Coast