Looking to Improve

Diztrem

Hey guy, I'm Diztrem and I'm a bad assassin. I don't want to be though I want to improve and get better and not be like some of the other players complaining about the game being unbalanced. Yeah it's a little unbalanced and will be better balanced at lv50 and what not but that doesn't change the pvp now. I'm having a rough time in most pvp matches and I don't really know what I'm doing wrong because I have nobody to point it out to me. So if you want to spar or just have an useful tips or combos anything that would really help please reply. I'm on the server Soha if that is relevant at all and if you do post anything useful thank you in advance and you are a beautiful person. 

I'm also trying to improve at the game and I'm currently in search for sparring partners for every class. You can help me out a little while I point out your mistakes when we play against each other. I should be able to indentify your mistakes although I haven't played a lot of PvP yet. But I have played against assassins and won against most of them, so there's that.

(You're from EU, right? I actually have no idea if this forum is for EU only.)

Archived