NC to Gold ratio?

CiaoChao

I searched around and most of the topics I have found have stated that it is safe selling NC through the gift method.

What I couldn't find was how much exactly is the ratio for NC? Do people even buy NC? Is there even value right now?

I've found some people saying it's around 100 NC for 1 Gold which doesn't seem worth it selling a premium that has 30 days of benefits for a mere 9 gold. 

Yes I know there will be currency exchange but it isn't out at the moment, and they haven't really stated when other than when the the economy settles in, and who knows when that'll happen.

Looking at it personally, I think 40ncoin : 1 gold is fair. that means an accessory at standard 400 price would be 10g, one month premium would be like... 25g? Idk remember what the price is for 30days.

Honestly at level 45 this isn't even hard to make... I would almost say 20ncoin : 1g.

5 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

I only saw one person selling ncoin but I doubt he ever sold any, especially since he was in a low level region chat.

I think he wanted 40nc : 5g tho im not sure as i dont remember well

As silly as this sounds, using RMT's gold:usd ratio is probably the best way to figure out the ncoin to gold ratio.

For example if they are selling 10g for $10, then we take $10 turn that into NCoin(800?) and get an 800ncoin : 10g exchange, or 80:1.

Until they release the currency exchange so that people like me that buy a lot of NCoin can sell it in game directly for gold, it is hard telling since there isn't a huge market for it.

The prices will be all over the place.

5 minutes ago, Yxion said:

snip

I know how currency ratios work o-O

But i'm not gunna trust one guy on one server when the game hasnt even been out for more than 14 days. Until I see a fair amount of people selling nccoin for that amount then I wont take it seriously, Not only that but he never showed up again after that one time, and I hangout in Bamboo village quite often.

1 minute ago, BestWaifu said:

I know how currency ratios work o-O

But i'm not gunna trust one guy on one server when the game hasnt even been out for more than 14 days. Until I see a fair amount of people selling nccoin for that amount then I wont take it seriously, Not only that but he never showed up again after that one time, and I hangout in Bamboo village quite often.

Of course not. At the same time, if someone is like...hey I will give you 1g for something that costs me 10 fing dollars, I will tell them to get a job.

31 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

No one is really interested in buying ncoins from players atm. Too much room for scamming. Not to mention players get banned for even breathing too loud lol

Ah well that's reasonable I suppose, I guess the best would be to wait for currency exchange, even though who knows how long that'll take... =3=

Yeah I've also noticed there really isn't a market for it at the moment since nothing much is wanted from the Hongmoon Shop other than the few decent costumes and premium. Although it would be nice to be able to find people to sell to lol. 

Ill sugest to just wait m not sell ncoins via gift cause many trash ppl n bad characters abuse everything.

Example : they bid high then leave party , they master loot before boss die.

Imagine now send them premium n say they didnt get it lol or vice versa

Archived