Moonwater Transtone at lv40?

KaitoJame

So yeah, my next weapon upgrade needs Hujikar Bangle and a Moonwater Transformation Stone. and it needs 2g to be transformed.

is this normal?

i only have 2 gold at the moment.

the stone cost 6.5g at Poharan Market.

i googled, apparently im not gonna get the stone from quest either, they have removed it?

so im gonna have to use this lv40 weapon till i have 8.5g?     >.<     any tips?

17 minutes ago, KaitoJame said:

So yeah, my next weapon upgrade needs Hujikar Bangle and a Moonwater Transformation Stone. and it needs 2g to be transformed.

is this normal?

i googled, apparently im not gonna get the stone from quest either, they have removed it?

so im gonna have to use this lv40 weapon till i have 8.5g?     >.<     any tips?

raise your level, the minimum from doing all the dailies at water moon is 8g.

Poharan alone gives 3.5g including 6 man.

4 minutes ago, KaitoJame said:

do dailies?

at lv40 dailies only give like 5 silver

when i have 8g, i'll be lv45 already!

Yup, I know, but that seams to be the game when all is said and done: Either do PvP (faction dailies) or dungeons/PvE dailies... you could also try crafting, some of that stuff seams to be good for making money - or make the transformation stones yourself - I never dabbled in that, though.

Wait, is this real? They removed the lvl 40 reward for the Moonwater Transtones that we got from CBT? That explains why I haven't gotten it yet and I feel so weak at lvl 43... I feel like I just wasted money on this game. C'mon NCSoft, we were doing good up until this point and now you lost me. Good job...

2 hours ago, KaitoJame said:

is this normal?

Not the  be rude, but 6.5g for a Moonwater Transformation Stone is ridiculously low. When I was first leveling my weapon to the point that I needed those stones, they were 12.5g each. If you think that is bad, wait till you get to where I am at, trying to evolve true profane are level 10 to the awakened siren axe.i am looking at 4 Moonwater Transformation Stone, 10 silver naryu coin, 70 soulstones and 10g just to evolve. Either way, just do dailies. Max out your number of dailies done in a day. I think it is 40 at level 45 and you will get there. 

Archived