It's literally 1v2 when you duel a summoner

Laethiel

7 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Umm you are wrong, you have clearly not made a summoner and you clearly have a very strong bias against them. 

I have a 45 Summoner, a 31 Force Master, and a 36 Kung Fu Master Along with all the other classes at differing level stages from 10-25. 

You need to really stop making false statements because of your LACK of knowledge. 

I played a summoner to 45 in the later stages of the NA beta with 200ms ping and went 37-2 in the arena. Unless the game has changed drastically I think my opinion shouldn't be so easily brushed aside despite how convenient it may be to assume I don't know what I'm talking about to better the position of those fighting to defend their free ride (which lasts two more weeks BTW).

Don't let me stop you from voicing your opinion, though. Unlike some types of people I won't attempt to shut down someone because I don't personally like what they're saying. My self-worth isn't quite that fragile.

1 minute ago, Nexxa said:

I played a summoner to 45 in the later stages of the NA beta with 200ms ping and went 37-2 in the arena. Unless the game has changed drastically I think my opinion shouldn't be so easily brushed aside despite how convenient it may be to assume I don't know what I'm talking about to better the position of those fighting to defend their free ride (which lasts two more weeks BTW).

I am sorry, i just flat out do not believe you, if you did accomplish this you would have some sort of proof. please Prove me wrong and post something that corroborates your feckless claim.

You do not show you know what you are talking about because you claim Summoners are easy to play, if you know a summoner you know that is patently wrong. But please continue proving my points for me.

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

I am sorry, i just flat out do not believe you, if you did accomplish this you would have some sort of proof. please Prove me wrong and post something that corroborates your feckless claim.

You do not show you know what you are talking about because you claim Summoners are easy to play, if you know a summoner you know that is patently wrong. But please continue proving my points for me.

Two sources of CC, a way to cancel grabs that doesn't involve the character (Pet will screw up any attempts at locking down the summoner who can stealth out and has access to limited healing), the cat can also knock you out of combos. I know summoners will say "Sleep the cat!" but that doesn't do much good when the summoner hides behind the CC'd cat to try to make you waste the effort due to the game's targetting.

3 minutes ago, Nexxa said:

Two sources of CC, a way to cancel grabs that doesn't involve the character (Pet will screw up any attempts at locking down the summoner who can stealth out and has access to limited healing), the cat can also knock you out of combos. I know summoners will say "Sleep the cat!" but that doesn't do much good when the summoner hides behind the CC'd cat to try to make you waste the effort due to the game's targetting.

OMG 

All the classes have the same things available to them, the only thing the summoner has over any other class is the cat. 

Which can, and is a huge detriment to the Summoner player, what you fail to understand is that all classes have roots, snares, and stuns. 

Your narrow focus on the pet and your inability to master it has proven my point. 

Still waiting for your proof.

Well thing is summoners along side with lbd is that they get the max with the least effort if u press ur keys in right order like 1 2 3 4 u can get the best results an example is the fact that many 20 ish sum were gold rank.

To OP now as ppl mentioned u need to train vs sum so u get some exp .

Learn their skills n what they do their cds.

As a sin vs sum u need an other build to fight them 

Maybe later i can send u my build vs sum though u wont have the time during arena to change it hehe maybe another training tab help u xd.

But the easy way is to just use ur 1 during stealth to get rid of cat

Ps sum has a skill n csn recall cat 

Cat at some point has resistance when kneel down so u can focus on sum for 5 sec

summoners are OP af

and thats why i love them

i dont have time to play constantly to learn the ins and outs and nuances of KFM or even BMs

it's nice to still be somewhat relevant with an ezmode class i can play on my time off.

but i also dont care if someone beats me and i dont go around looking for pvp so my pride isnt really hurt by using an OP class at all. im not trying to be the best lol it's just nice to be able to participate.

1 minute ago, Brainy said:

I really don't understand this crying about summoners, are they really that hard to beat ? As a destroyer I have such an easy time against them, it's not even funny.

@OP

May I ask what rating you are on ?

If you know what to do they arnt hard to beat, I had no problem with summoner on RU server with my assassin. Sure some kicked my ass btu they arnt unstoppable.

8 hours ago, Teffy said:

spec your 1 to sleep the cat> murder the summoner=profit?!?!

This actually works very well. Most summoners wouldn't know what to do if their cat is put to sleep. As a summoner myself, I have found that staying behind my sleeping cat so the enemy can't get to me is the best choice until my cat wakes up. 

What people do not understand about summoners, is that they are very easy to counter. Playing well as a summoner in PvP requires tremendous player skill, it is so rare to see a summoner make it to any kind of top league PvP tourny because they are NOT an easy class to master. 

The ones who lose to a summoner in PvP need to realize how easy it is to shut them down in the first place. They'll make it further in the ranks than I ever will xD

Fun fact. You really need to go for the cat and not the summoner if the summoner stops attacking you to heal the cat that is a perfect time to strike down the summoner. Don't assassins have stealth? That annoying safety net to get away from fights? Is it hard to use DoT skills to wittle down a summoner? I'm making my own assassin since players on this game really don't know how to use certain classes correctly.

Archived