Sign in to follow this  
Skyee

Artwork for my Character?

Skyee   

Was wondering if someone who is artistic, create an artwork of my character. Rewards are a "Gold" - up to a "Moonwater Transformation Stone". Looking for one for my BnS, and profile pictures. 

This is how my character looks like atm.

d40A2AU.jpg

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

P.S If you guys need help getting "Moonwater Transformation Stones" and you're in Iksanun server. Contact me ingame! I'm mostly online and in the EST. 

Edit: Oops wrong section of the forums D:

Can a mod help me this section to "Fan Creation" if possible. Thanks!

Edited by Skyee

Yaviey   

Hey Skyee, I went ahead and moved this Fan Creations for you. Good luck getting your character drawn!

Ghostii   

I could try to draw something, I need the practice lol

Although it would help if I could see her face closer, and back/side views for better reference 

NeoJinko   
1 hour ago, Skyee said:

Was wondering if someone who is artistic, create an artwork of my character. Rewards are a "Gold" - up to a "Moonwater Transformation Stone". Looking for one for my BnS, and profile pictures. 

d40A2AU.jpg

P.S If you guys need help getting "Moonwater Transformation Stones" and you're in Iksanun server. Contact me ingame! I'm mostly online and in the EST. 

I can draw animation pretty well ill do it for free just quote me if u want me to

Check out my art at 

https://www.instagram.com/xxanime_reviewxx/

NeoJinko   
On 1/29/2016 at 8:17 PM, Skyee said:

d40A2AU.jpg

I was very bizzy this weekend so i couldnt start on your drawing :C ill try to finish it this week. ;P

Skyee   
1 hour ago, NeoJinko said:

I was very bizzy this weekend so i couldnt start on your drawing :C ill try to finish it this week. ;P

It's okay. Take your time! No rush :)

Leehua   

Awe too bad ur not on Yehara, I need a moonwater transformation stone to upgrade my weapon lol. Well if you ever find urself on Yehara I'm considering doing sketches for trades similar to what I did for IEDevice here:

Skyee   
10 hours ago, Leehua said:

Awe too bad ur not on Yehara, I need a moonwater transformation stone to upgrade my weapon lol. Well if you ever find urself on Yehara I'm considering doing sketches for trades similar to what I did for IEDevice here:

It's too bad D: Maybe someday but don't plan to transfer servers anytime soon