Forums

What is the PROBLEM WITH THE PLAYERS?

SkyNightBiel

So you're blaming others for your own mistake? If someone decides to bid 5000000 gold and you decide to follow it up with 500000001 gold then its your own damn fault. Dont never spam button now you've learned it so next time dont do it and also 1.4g is pocket change for any lvl 45 guy.

^ Best advice. Don't spam button i.e don't keep clicking bid and just watch the auction. If it's something you want that bad, why wouldn't you pay attention to what you're doing?
I'm not blaming you, but this advice goes to everyone. WATCH YOUR BID. DO NOT SPAM BID. 

Auction wars is proof that even without pvp costume, this is pvp game.  Go int auctions like you'd fight in the arena, ready to counter any moves of your opponents.  I've yet to win a bid for potters recipe or moonwater tears, but I've made lots of money.

Personally i'm satisfied these scumbags that sneak in insanely large bids exist , when 2-3 players fight for "coppers" on trash items 

i'm dead tired of waiting 5-10 minutes after each boss in a dungeon , for 2-3-4 people increasing the bid by 1-2 coppers, especially for items that we ALL know go for silvers 

you want the item?  put down 2-3-10 silver down for it, ofc, if the item is worth that , if i want the item and know it's value, i always start the bid around that 

like the moonwater tears, they always sell for 25-40s , yet people staaaaaand there and bid with the "y" button...from 1 c .... /wrists 

the lesson is : if you wouldn't wait to click "Y" to increase the bid by another copper every bleeding time, nobody could sneak in a 1g bid with you instantly accepting a higher bid than that , because you would look at the bloody bid price 

you press y on your keyboard like a robot, whenever you hear "another player has made a higher bid" , learn your lesson, bid on items you want, use better judgement /peace

13 hours ago, SkyNightBiel said:

Ok, i had 1 gold and 46 silver, was playing dungeon normally, suddenly a auction! I Bid it for 5 copper, and what happens? someone else bid it for 1 GOLD

what's the advice? THERE'S NONE.

i JUST WANTED THIS RING

AND THEN, I LOST ALL MY MONEY TO A TROLL XDXD, WOW. VERY NICE. i'm done with this game, i made freaking almost 60 daily quest and then SOMEONE, A RANDOM PERSON MADE IT. OK

Next time watch the bids , don't just spam the bid bind .

3 minutes ago, Seemslegit said:

Next time watch the bids , don't just spam the bid bind .

Just saying, i didn't spam. There was 3 people who didn't pass the bid.

I was bidding with a person on the party for some copper, when I was clicking "bid" for some copper, suddenly the third person put 1 gold on the bid, and i clicked like 0,1 second after.

Sorry but this player-base is toxic, end of.

The OP story is just another example of how the game promotes hatred between players. Sure, you can say its his fault for not watching his bid and raising his bid by a few coppers, but at the end of the day, some troll (scumbag) has purposely put in a 1g bid knowing that a new player might not be synical enough to check his every bid when people actually wanting the item are raising by a small amount, they have only done it purely to rip the player off and ruin his gaming experience, and im sure they took great pleasure in doing so.....

Same with questing, you can try and justify kill stealing by saying players should group up for quests, but you should have the option to quest solo without having to constantly race to mobs to get a single kill or have a player steal a node that you are clearly killing a mob to harvest. This game has somehow managed to justify kill stealing as the norm, I have not played an MMO in recent years where this isnt frowned upon (WoW, Swtor, GW2, Wildstar).

Anyways, I guess let the trolling begin from the fanbase who are so fond of playing this way.

Archived