ANY ADMINS AROUND? IVE BEEN WAITING 2 DAYS FOR HELP

Ryuukan

My characters, my extra character slot, all the stuff i bought off the market and all my Ncoins are all gone since the last patch, just disappeared..... WTF.... Ive been trying to get help ever since and have had no help at all..... any help would be much appreciated.

I wouldn't worry to much until you get online man, my brother logged on yesterday and still has all his characters and all that, i really hope you do too... but yeah this is getting stupid, they need to hire more staff or something.

It ticks you off when you pay REAL money for stuff on a game and the stuff you purchased is all gone as is the characters you have spent a ton of time leveling and you dont hear anything from NCsoft about helping you for 2 days.... wtf.

10 minutes ago, Ryuukan said:

My characters, my extra character slot, all the stuff i bought off the market and all my Ncoins are all gone since the last patch, just disappeared..... WTF.... Ive been trying to get help ever since and have had no help at all..... any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Ryuukan, sorry that our team has taken so long to get back with you. We do try to answer tickets within 48 hours whenever possible but we've had a lot more tickets than usual. So please try to bear with us. It's not that we're ignoring you.

3 minutes ago, Ryuukan said:

@Yaviey Can you atleast please confirm i will get all my of characters and everything i bought off the store and all my N coins, all my stuff back? I spent real money and real time for all that stuff and it was taken from me because of a update.

Hey Ryuukan, if you had it before the update and it's just missing you'll get it back. Also, out of curiosity, have you tried to repair your game client? I know it may seem like kind of a stretch but we've seen some odd things missing that suddenly reappeared after doing that. It's a long shot but may be something you can try until our team can respond to you formally.

Ryu they cant do that... They cant even get a large player base back into game atm. This patch guys... just screwed it all up. I also am a paying customer, I want to be optimistic, but every support ticket they have sent have been standard cut and paste type answers. So no help there. I paid for headstart, a premium member, and have purchased Ncoin's, that is before they started to perma-ban  you for purchasing them. I like the game but at this point... I want to ask for a complete refund... this is horrible. 

@Yaviey Okay thank you, that makes me feel better, its not so much the waiting thats making me mad, its not knowing whether ill get my stuff i earned and paid for. I did try to repair the file multiple times, it hasnt worked, i can get into the game now its just kind of pointless since all my stuff and characters are gone.

@Spain I hear you man i was loving the game alot, its really fun, but it has way to many issues it seems like.... Wow well you spent more than i did on the game... i really hope your characters and all that are there when you can eventually get online.

@Yaviey It says somebody looked at my ticket 2 hours ago, but didn't help me, also i had multiple tickets saying the same thing and somebody looked at one and said they condensed it with my other ticket but still didn't help me... it feels like they don't think my tickets important.

Just now, Ryuukan said:

@Yaviey It says somebody looked at my ticket 2 hours ago, but didn't help me, also i had multiple tickets saying the same thing and somebody looked at one and said they condensed it with my other ticket but still didn't help me... it feels like they don't think my tickets important.

Hi Ryuukan, your tickets were condensed because you're only supposed to submit one. They're still working on following up with you, though. Please be patient and they'll get back with you as soon as they can.

6 minutes ago, Ryuukan said:

@Yaviey What do you mean? i made a ticket with my issue all my character names, server, everything missing, everything you told me to include in the ticket.

HI Ryuukan, I mean anyone else you see who says they are having this problem. I know you already put your ticket in.

6 minutes ago, Ryuukan said:

@Yaviey They haven't even acknowledged my ticket even though the tickets been opened...

Hi Ryuukan, as I mentioned before, the goal is to answer tickets within 48 hours but that doesn't always happen. They will get to you as fast as they can.

Archived