Locked out of Ncsoft account

xonas2

This morning i tried to log into my blade and soul account and got a wrong password.  I tried it again and it was still wrong, so i checked my ncsoft account and now my account has been locked. I don't know what happen because i was playing B and S yesterday  with no problems at all. i sent a email to ncsoft already but how long does it take to get a reply? Currently i made this account just so i can post on the forums. I'm freaking out if maybe i was being hacked or someone was trying to hack my account. Has this happen to anyone?

6 minutes ago, xonas2 said:

This morning i tried to log into my blade and soul account and got a wrong password.  I tried it again and it was still wrong, so i checked my ncsoft account and now my account has been locked. I don't know what happen because i was playing B and S yesterday  with no problems at all. i sent a email to ncsoft already but how long does it take to get a reply? Currently i made this account just so i can post on the forums. I'm freaking out if maybe i was being hacked or someone was trying to hack my account. Has this happen to anyone?

Hi xonas2, sorry to hear this happened to you. Sending an email to our team is the best way to get help from our staff if you can't log in to the support website. While we try to respond within 48 hours, with as busy as things have been recently, sometimes it can take longer. Would you mind PMing me the e-mail address you used to contact our team and I'll see if I can follow up with them as well?

• 1 month later...

i has the same problem, they said this kind of shit. 

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your issue.

After review of your account, our payment processor has determined that a recent purchase attempt that occurred on this account, or an account associated with this account, met certain criteria and displayed characteristics highly indicative of fraudulent purchase attempts or has committed fraudulent purchase attempts. As a result of these criteria or associations, this account has been permanently closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason.

Unfortunately, there is no further assistance or information we can provide you regarding this issue or account. Further replies may not receive a response.

they told me this about 5 times already, and there was no evidence for why my account got lock up. 

i was looking forward to report it to the news, and the police as a commercial fraud, police may find out the problem then the company workers, ncsoft may believe their system had no problem at all, if this is their fault, they will need to pay for my time and my loss.

Archived