Ahmed5000

my account banned for using WTFast 1 time only

my account banned for using WTfast 1 time after making it and i hope they  get it back

i dont know where the customer support :S

my account Name is (KilleroS)

i hope they hear me while i try to find the customer support

try the twitter page or googling bns support. chances are you are out of luck. Haven't heard of anyone getting their account back after a ban. WTFast is a vpn program? not sure why that would be bannable.

zxappyy   
On 1/29/2016 at 8:31 AM, Hime said:

Hi there, go ahead and submit a ticket here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you can't submit a ticket, you can use our email support@bladeandsoul.com. Our team will be able to look into your issue.

HI HIME! My account was banned again after they unbanned me lately around 9 am in the morning then again,  around 5:00 PM same time yesterday. Im banned again.  I already sent a ticket! Thanks for further updates. :)

6 minutes ago, zxappyy said:

HI HIME! My account was banned again after they unbanned me lately around 9 am in the morning then again,  around 5:00 PM same time yesterday. Im banned again.  I already sent a ticket! Thanks for further updates. :)

Um..........I dont know, maybe stop doing whatever it is youre doing to get banned TWICE in one day?  If WTFast is causing you to get banned stop using it?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Allfang   
16 minutes ago, dispatcher505 said:

Um..........I dont know, maybe stop doing whatever it is youre doing to get banned TWICE in one day?  If WTFast is causing you to get banned stop using it?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

wtfast is a vpn program, he is probably using it to connect to the server from country that is IP-blocked.

zxappyy   
4 minutes ago, Allfang said:

wtfast is a vpn program, he is probably using it to connect to the server from country that is IP-blocked.

I'm not using any program and they already reviewed my account. 

zxappyy   

You can check my thread here of what happened to my Account.

I sent them ticket and they said that they already reviewed my account and completely remove the restriction. their answer was here:  http://imgur.com/Ok70A6c

I'm sorry i don't know how to upload images here.

Shiro   
47 minutes ago, dispatcher505 said:

The problem is, we don't know what causes their auto-ban system to trigger and ban us. So we don't know what to avoid.

3 days ago I got banned, I thought it was WTFast, but yesterday I got banned again without using it, and now I am unbanned. I didn't even have to argue with the support they admitted it was a mistake from the start, the problem is it took them over 18h to answer each time. I am losing playtime and premium days and it's not fair.

Their auto-ban system has its flaws and when a human checks your case they see it is a mistake. I hope people stop with "everyone who gets banned is a cheater" bullcrap now...

And Hime please help me, I don't want to get banned again, can you tell me what I need to avoid to not be confused with a bot? Or improve the system and make a small exception for my account since I'm not a bot? D:

Edited by Shiro

Nischana   

I rly hope they would fix this issue with WTFast, and other false banns

Its impossible to play for me without it, because without it i have laggs that last over 10 sec thanks to the bad rooting of my ISP.