Forums

my account banned for using WTFast 1 time only

Ahmed5000

On 1/29/2016 at 8:31 AM, Hime said:

Hi there, go ahead and submit a ticket here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you can't submit a ticket, you can use our email support@bladeandsoul.com. Our team will be able to look into your issue.

HI HIME! My account was banned again after they unbanned me lately around 9 am in the morning then again,  around 5:00 PM same time yesterday. Im banned again.  I already sent a ticket! Thanks for further updates. :)

6 minutes ago, zxappyy said:

HI HIME! My account was banned again after they unbanned me lately around 9 am in the morning then again,  around 5:00 PM same time yesterday. Im banned again.  I already sent a ticket! Thanks for further updates. :)

Um..........I dont know, maybe stop doing whatever it is youre doing to get banned TWICE in one day?  If WTFast is causing you to get banned stop using it?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

16 minutes ago, dispatcher505 said:

Um..........I dont know, maybe stop doing whatever it is youre doing to get banned TWICE in one day?  If WTFast is causing you to get banned stop using it?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

wtfast is a vpn program, he is probably using it to connect to the server from country that is IP-blocked.

47 minutes ago, dispatcher505 said:

The problem is, we don't know what causes their auto-ban system to trigger and ban us. So we don't know what to avoid.

3 days ago I got banned, I thought it was WTFast, but yesterday I got banned again without using it, and now I am unbanned. I didn't even have to argue with the support they admitted it was a mistake from the start, the problem is it took them over 18h to answer each time. I am losing playtime and premium days and it's not fair.

Their auto-ban system has its flaws and when a human checks your case they see it is a mistake. I hope people stop with "everyone who gets banned is a cheater" bullcrap now...

And Hime please help me, I don't want to get banned again, can you tell me what I need to avoid to not be confused with a bot? Or improve the system and make a small exception for my account since I'm not a bot? D:

Archived