FM vs BD Impossible?

Reahz

I've been playing PVP for some time now and I really enjoy many aspects of it. I know it doesn't mean much but I'm currently sitting at 1650 ranking a 60% win rate with about 100 games on my belt. I know the match up is not impossible, but I simply can't figure out how to fight blade dancers as a force master!

I can't throw out spells because they spin and I get stunned. Once they are close I get stun locked and comboed. If I used a stun break I get stunned again. I'm using tab as well as back dash and they still have more coming.

I was told I am supposed to starve them out of focus until they cant spin and them combo them cc lock, but how am I supposed to do that when I have no defensives to use after their onslaught?

I also can't freeze them in place since they have near infinite root breaks!

I need some tips because I am really demoralized by this matchup. Thanks!

I'm only lvl 30 so I can't speak much, but yes Blade Dancer or Blade master are the classes I have most trouble against. Against classes where I can bait their defensive (ex. Assassin) it's easy and predictable when they'll cast it, but these 2 classes I just have no idea. Perma block, deflect and stun, I keep trying to find a opening to cast a 5stack ember Meteor but no matter how hard I try it always gets blocked. If those skills would have cooldown would create a bit of a window to attack them, but they seem to be always up. I've tried to stop attacking them when they are in the stance but it's no use since I'll get gap closed and airborne and one combo in my face.

As LBM vs FM. Yes, those matchups makes me more relaxed because only few FM give me hard time. Thats because I have 3 skills to stun you (w/o spin) and if you waste your stun brake early on I will air combo you 3 times in row. Your ice root is anoying, but its denied by pressing S 2 times. So far there was only one FM who I remember for almost perma stun (but i messed up big time that game). And if I get close to you I will just gonna try to keep you on ground whit my knock down skills till I get my cd on my air combo. Thats my tactics vs FM. Kinda hard to give tip what to do. Well only tip would be - make us waste focus.

Hello I am an FM who floats around 1800 I have a few strats on beating blade dancers that im sure would help u out! 

1. Dont spam skills!

2. Spec into Frost tornado and glacial beam. Frost tornado will make them not be able to spin and u can stun them with glacial after and do ur best combo

3. Frost prison can be specced into a defense to defend against their launch

4. Use your 1 skill to block the thing they throw, it gives them alot of focus

5. Stack 2 frosts on the target then force grab and drain, when u do that youll have enough time to get in 1 more frost palm and a bash to stun them and combo

These are some simple things, theres more but these are important i think! Good luck!

4 minutes ago, Beatmastapat said:

Hello I am an FM who floats around 1800 I have a few strats on beating blade dancers that im sure would help u out! 

1. Dont spam skills!

2. Spec into Frost tornado and glacial beam. Frost tornado will make them not be able to spin and u can stun them with glacial after and do ur best combo

3. Frost prison can be specced into a defense to defend against their launch

4. Use your 1 skill to block the thing they throw, it gives them alot of focus

5. Stack 2 frosts on the target then force grab and drain, when u do that youll have enough time to get in 1 more frost palm and a bash to stun them and combo

These are some simple things, theres more but these are important i think! Good luck!

Our boomerang gives us 3 focus. Well atleast my version. And yes, dont spam skills unless you pike to be stuned.

3 hours ago, TerraDraco said:

Our boomerang gives us 3 focus. Well atleast my version. And yes, dont spam skills unless you pike to be stuned.

This is always talented in pvp to restore another 8 focus over 8sec.

If it isn't, you're doing something wrong.

I`ll spam skills as much as I want no matter whos against me,guess why? Because the devs give me the abillity to do so! But you have to be smart.Spec Snowball middle branch total 4 points(all the way down there) and make them suffer with ther lame block.You can cancel any block skill with this and block them from using again in next 6 seconds.

And for god sake skills are not in alien language - English is not even my native language...learn to read.

BURN THEM ALL,MAKE THEM BURN - All block heroes must burn!

As about tip vs BD aside Snow ball : Spec choke for range(we have more range),spec yellow tab first branch.Spec ice tab to middle branch or if you can't really predict ther moves(with practice you will) spec it right branch for extra hp.Stay away from them and either burst them down when you cancel ther block or after they use all ther chi.Annoy the little ninjas! Burn them all :D

13 hours ago, Sinth said:

This is always talented in pvp to restore another 8 focus over 8sec.

If it isn't, you're doing something wrong.

I use it for knock down +slow +bleed so summoners and force masters wont be able to escape from me. Full focus is nice,but it wont help me if I cant catch you. That knock down usually leads to stun and that stun lead to my air combo chain. 

Hello, I myself have my highest char right now at 1870 and it is your all hated Blade Dancer.

I have faced few extremly skilled FM who hands down made me suk my own balls.

First of all he didn't go immeadtly to 3x chill stack but rather refreshed duration near 10sec mark. If I managed to clear the stacks he would immeadtly V ice block bait my charge skills.

Beginning of match he started with E into frost stance > V > forced myself to defensive or waste my own iframe

During the match when I had spinned couple of times he would proceed with C ranged barrier to fvk up my chi regen and like 1/3 I was pretty dam chi starved.

I think he had also talented into 2nd stun removal in 2nd match

Yes and ofc frost tornado

On 1/30/2016 at 6:46 AM, Snowbunny said:

Hello, I myself have my highest char right now at 1870 and it is your all hated Blade Dancer.

I have faced few extremly skilled FM who hands down made me suk my own balls.

First of all he didn't go immeadtly to 3x chill stack but rather refreshed duration near 10sec mark. If I managed to clear the stacks he would immeadtly V ice block bait my charge skills.

Beginning of match he started with E into frost stance > V > forced myself to defensive or waste my own iframe

During the match when I had spinned couple of times he would proceed with C ranged barrier to fvk up my chi regen and like 1/3 I was pretty dam chi starved.

I think he had also talented into 2nd stun removal in 2nd match

Yes and ofc frost tornado

This was actually quite helpful :) thanks a lot

Archived