7 day deletion

Obakemono

Greetings,

I am testing out all the classes to see which I enjoy.  Today I went to delete an alt only to find out it has a 7 day wait time for deletion.  Based on the limited amount of character slots I feel this deletion que is... well absurd.  Anyway you can implement 6 minute deletes upon email verification?  Thanks. 

I have the same problem and feel quite aggrovated !!! this realy is absurd !!!

I bought one more character slot to test out different classes, but having to wait 7 days takes the fun out of it for me!!! This gives me the feeling i waisted my money!

Please dont make me regret spending money on the game! Please change this to a more reasonable time period ! Thank you

You don't need all abilities to check out a class if you want all abilities purchase character slots for all classes. 

You don't need to go up to level 15 to see if you like a class, if you desire to play with it for so long as I said get character slots.

Being sarcastic with ''Genius'' won't get you anywhere and makes you look unproffesional in getting your point across.

1 hour ago, Phantium said:

You don't need all abilities to check out a class if you want all abilities purchase character slots for all classes. 

You don't need to go up to level 15 to see if you like a class, if you desire to play with it for so long as I said get character slots.

Being sarcastic with ''Genius'' won't get you anywhere and makes you look unproffesional in getting your point across.

After a mere 2-3 hours, you'll be 15+ before you know it, so I don't really think reaching 15+ meant we wanted to play the class for a long time. Also, abilities do make a big deal in some classes. For example with my Summoner, the first 3 ability points (which you get at lvl 17 which is normally around Chapter 17 which is when you unlock abilities in the first place) means the difference from doing so-so dps to doing rockstar dps. I was solo killing the Plague Hollows boss about 2-3 times faster than before I got those 3 points.

Plus it would make more sense for the deletion timer to be 20+ in my opinion since that way, we could at least test out the first real party dungeon which is where we really get the sense of how a class plays compared to others when in a group.

17 hours ago, Radian said:

After a mere 2-3 hours, you'll be 15+ before you know it, so I don't really think reaching 15+ meant we wanted to play the class for a long time. Also, abilities do make a big deal in some classes. For example with my Summoner, the first 3 ability points (which you get at lvl 17 which is normally around Chapter 17 which is when you unlock abilities in the first place) means the difference from doing so-so dps to doing rockstar dps. I was solo killing the Plague Hollows boss about 2-3 times faster than before I got those 3 points.

Plus it would make more sense for the deletion timer to be 20+ in my opinion since that way, we could at least test out the first real party dungeon which is where we really get the sense of how a class plays compared to others when in a group.

This.  

Archived