What Do You Farm For Decent Gold?

ShadowRose

I normally mine 5 - 10 gold a day but i was wondering what missions and such add decent amounts?

I know the E Fleet, Misty Woods And Blackram gives about 5.5 gold but are those the only things that give enough gold to be worth it or am i missing some?

Yes, those are the only dailies worth farming. Unless you were early out and have Lv3 Soul Warden crafting and enough gold to craft Moonwater stones, you're not gonna get more gold on a daily basis than what you're already getting.

Edit: By saying Misty Woods I'm assuming you're doing both PvE and PvP? Cus the soulstones are gold worth.

33 minutes ago, Syko said:

Yes, those are the only dailies worth farming. Unless you were early out and have Lv3 Soul Warden crafting and enough gold to craft Moonwater stones, you're not gonna get more gold on a daily basis than what you're already getting.

Edit: By saying Misty Woods I'm assuming you're doing both PvE and PvP? Cus the soulstones are gold worth.

I dont do pvp >.> there are pvp that give gold?

And no i maxed prospectors stonecutters weapon crafting and radiant ring on my first char.

Should only take a day or 2 to max another 4 on my other one though.

5 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

I dont do pvp >.> there are pvp that give gold?

And no i maxed prospectors stonecutters weapon crafting and radiant ring on my first char.

Should only take a day or 2 to max another 4 on my other one though.

There are PvP quests. They don't give gold, but they give soulstones that sells for around 35 silver each. So they're pretty damn good to do. 

If you look at this spreadsheet there are 7 Misty Woods PvP quests that rewards 67s + a whole bunch of Soulstone pouches that are worth a lot more than the gold (if you sell them instead of using them).

Edit: Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

The pve quests in the pvp zone give total 19 soulstones(19x35s avarrage you do the math).

On top of the one you do,I do as well Necropolis zone(from instances just the spider nest)as it's pretty quick and the daillies there take like 20 min and are very decent gold wise.

I make around 10g per day from daillies and 19 soulstones(sometimes 21,but the 10 kill quest I very rarely).

In 2 weeks you`ll have much bigger income - BSH 24 give more gold then POH 24,and mushin tower is some extra(Don't remember floor 1-4 and 5-6 but floor 7 dailly was 1.15 gold itself).

2 hours ago, Syko said:

There are PvP quests. They don't give gold, but they give soulstones that sells for around 35 silver each. So they're pretty damn good to do. 

If you look at this spreadsheet there are 7 Misty Woods PvP quests that rewards 67s + a whole bunch of Soulstone pouches that are worth a lot more than the gold (if you sell them instead of using them).

Edit: Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Awesome >.> thanks ^.^

Last week, I farmed Brighstone Ruins about 73 times to get my Merry Potters Recipe. Asked my guild members to chip in 20 soulstones for 1 Moonwater Stone. Sold the extras stones and repeated this for about 4-5 days. Then I had enough gold to buy all the materials needed to craft MW Stones and Premium Tempered Clay Refiners x2. So basically I'm making 45g a day, maybe more.

I farm trash mobs. At 30+ copper each all I have to do to make 10g is kill over 3300 mobs a day. Considering all I am doing is farming achievements and costumes, it is not hard.

Oh, not to mention the thousands of fusion powder. I'm sure those will be useful eventually. xD

Alright my bro. Here it is pay carefull attention.
poh24(e.fleet). Poh4/6.

Then u do Misty Woods and Spider area- Spider dialies give a few Unsealing charms(which helps).  Misty woods pay around 13 silver each so that's incredible.

The boss itself daily gives 40 silver. 

You can do the mission to kill 20 apes aroun the ape area. I currently have premium so I make around 11-12G a day.
Counting the Pvp(sometimes I don't do them because of daily cap). Always do the ones for soulstones(faction), usually skip tomb of exile or the one near the beach in hogshead.

After u cleared up those, make sure to do profane too if u want. After you're all done you should have space to do around 2-4 more to go. I really hope they raise the daily cap because once the new dungeon comes up it's going to be a huge hassle managing those quest around. Hope they just remove it entirely.

Archived