Forums

1 vs 1 Arena is out of balance

Moonglorious

Just thought I would make this tread just to say this game is trash is so many ways but I thought I would give it a chance till 45 and PVP since a lot of people said the PVP was GREAT. First off don't tell me the game is balanced when you have only played one class or even 2. Second there is so many things wrong with summoners and destroyer I can't count them all. So, so long Blade and Soul have fun with you hype of players because it's a new MMO but it will be short lived because your game is trash.

1. "just to say this game is trash is so many ways but I thought I would give it a chance till 45" - Says it's a trash game from the start yet plays till cap. Can't take this seriously.

2. "Second there is so many things wrong with summoners and destroyer I can't count them all" - So many things wrong with them yet you didn't list one thing? Can't take this seriously.

3. "it's a new MMO but it will be short lived because your game is trash" - Says it's trash again but doesn't give reasons on how? Can't take this seriously.

Seems like a case of baby rage to me.

Well anyways, bye bye if you're leaving.

it is not balanced, na and eu version are quite old, we dont have lvl 50 skills which i heard makes everything balanced and yes from what ive seen there is counter picks, like my destroyer gets absolutely trashed by kunfumaster because of stunlocks, escapes, and blocks rendering my class absolutely powerless, lastly if someone doesnt have anything intelligent to say like zuzu here save yourself from embarassment and keep your provoking to yourself, no one needs it

Lol zuzu is kinda right? Op goes to forum and complains, this game need practice, who do you guys think you are? You see those streamer and think you can do the same, you fail, you go to the forum, you cry.  I see people complaining about every class ingame and in forum. Because the complainers useally play shit pvp game where gear matters and where they can compensate bad skill trough gear. Another proof for me is the complain itself. A good player is good because he looks at himself instead of others. Your just thinking you do everything right and still loose. Wrong game for you.

1 hour ago, Moonglorious said:

Just thought I would make this tread just to say this game is trash is so many ways but I thought I would give it a chance till 45 and PVP since a lot of people said the PVP was GREAT. First off don't tell me the game is balanced when you have only played one class or even 2. Second there is so many things wrong with summoners and destroyer I can't count them all. So, so long Blade and Soul have fun with you hype of players because it's a new MMO but it will be short lived because your game is trash.

You give absolutely zero legitimate reasons to support your claim that this game is trash. Contrary to what you say, this game's pvp is actually more balanced than the majority of MMORPGs. That's not to say it's perfectly balanced, but the point being if you know how to play your class properly and well you can win against any other class. Furthermore our version of this game isn't even the most updated, and according to many people who play the korean version it only gets more balanced. To be perfectly honest, it sounds to me like you got your ass handed to you by Summoners and Destroyers and couldn't figure out how to beat them, got salty, and instead of realizing you just didn't know what you should be doing to beat them, you blamed the game and called it trash and unbalanced. With that said, peace dude. I'd rather not have people like you in this game anyway.

You know as a summoner I was struggling in Arena PvP. I beat a bunch of people up to Silver rank because no one knew what they were doing, but the moment I played against anyone who understood their class, I was demolished.. and I mean the fight being over in 6 seconds and they're on 85%+ HP.

I watched some videos of Summoner PvP and then I read through every ability I had. After that, I looked at what others thought of PvP on BNS Dojo and this comment stood out to me.

Arena PvP is about taking control of the battle and making work in your favour. It is not about doing optimal damage.

So with that said, look at how you are playing, look at your skill builds, and look at the rotations you're using. Every class plays differently so you might need a slightly different mindset when playing 1v1, but I'm positive you need to build your skills from the ground up with counters/deflects/shields/etc in mind before damage.

Edit: Forgot to add, when I took this mindset in and change my skill build to reflect it, my win rate went from 10 wins/16 losses (remembering that after 6 wins, I lost 10. games. in. a. row.) to 17 wins/17 losses, and I'm still getting used to it and refining it.

Archived