Racist Rants on Faction Chat

WickedGamer

1 hour ago, Temjiu said:

reading that, I could see where he could have not used the reference. it's not really obviously discriminatory, but he's referencing their color (can't see the color, so can't correlate with his frame of reference), and it could be construed as such. It would have been better to just say "strong women".  /snip

By that standard and their definition, using "strong women" should be considered sexism (Believing one gender is superior)... To avoid a ban under those circumstances you'd have to use the word 'person'.

PC-culture in overdrive.

26 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

By that standard and their definition, using "strong women" should be considered sexism (Believing one gender is superior)... To avoid a ban under those circumstances you'd have to use the word 'person'.

PC-culture in overdrive.

yup. pretty much. think were relegated to using "generic humanoid unit" otherwise we'll *cricket* off someone somewhere. we're all GHU's now.

1 hour ago, Krosa said:

Are people really THAT sensitive nowadays?

Yes, they are. Especially if they faced racism before. It's a shocking situation.

1 hour ago, Vinter said:

Blacks are the best.

I'm racist now? nope, cause I'm pro-black. That's not racist, right?

LOL he didn't get in trouble for saying black. It was how he used it.  He basically said big black women dance like sluts. BTW Gons aren't meant to be a black race, they are just big and have more meat on their bones.

7 minutes ago, Takeva said:

Yes, they are. Especially if they faced racism before. It's a shocking situation.

LOL he didn't get in trouble for saying black. It was how he used it.  He basically said big black women dance like sluts. BTW Gons aren't meant to be a black race, they are just big and have more meat on their bones.

He was quoting what the OP stated in their opening comment calling them sluts and acting slutty, he wasn't calling THEM slutty.
(I read the thread before it was taken down)

3 hours ago, Seemslegit said:

That's why I prefer the gold spam instead of  the troll wannabe kiddies in /f chat 

I called this a few days ago. I 100% knew if there weren't gold spammers the threads would be about racism and offensive chat. Honestly I don't even feel a need to have faction chat on. Prior to the bots, people were already starting the racist crap and whatever rofl.

Just now, Krosa said:

He was quoting what the OP stated in their opening comment calling them sluts and acting slutty, he wasn't calling THEM slutty.
(I read the thread before it was taken down)

I read the thread also. Actually, I commented in that thread because I disagreed with OP. OP wanted Gons to be taller and have more muscle. They thought the Gons dance was too slutty. In no way did OP mention skin color.  

3 minutes ago, Takeva said:

LOL what?

Liking a post deemed ungood is doubleplusungood, and concrete evidence of your own thoughtcrime.

In a more serious tone, if national governments can fine people for simply liking facebook posts (where was this again, anyway? Britain? Germany?), it's not outside the realm of possibility for a company's community staff to start doing similar.

33 minutes ago, Offended said:

You never know if someone will be offended I have to be extra careful so I don't lose my account.

I am offended by this comment. The fact that you're not being super EXTRA INSANELY careful has tilted me off the face of this Earth, thus creating an environment in which I cannot enjoy my quality Lea...I mean...Blade and Soul gameplay.

Enjoy your 30 second ban my good person.

4 minutes ago, Enamour said:

I am offended by this comment. The fact that you're not being super EXTRA INSANELY careful has tilted me off the face of this Earth, thus creating an environment in which I cannot enjoy my quality Lea...I mean...Blade and Soul gameplay.

Enjoy your 30 second ban my good person.

I apologize, please forgive me I have edited my post.

• Yaviey locked this topic

Archived