Moonwater Transformation Stone

Pengg

13 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

It doesn't work that way. If each person needed hundreds of them right now, you would see people undercut 5s over and over, then one person who needed hundreds of them would come and buy up all the ones between 6 and 9g and the price will be back to 10g. Then people start undercutting again and another person who needs them would buy up all the ones below 10g and repeat.

The fact that this isn't happening means people don't actually need them right now. Supply>Demand that's why prices are dropping. No one is buying them because most people stop upgrading past true profane and don't upgrade accessories past awakened infernal at all. So each person only actually needs 3 stones right now.

Once the patch hits, prices will drop even more because the value of soulstones will plummet making it cheaper to craft and therefore able to be sold even cheaper without incurring a loss.

If they didnt need them care to explain this. Sold my 10 batch of stone in 10minutes and i was selling them15 silvers above than lowest was. And while i was putting them to market players kept undercutting several times just by 1-5 silvers.

Its bullshit that theres no deman. Theres a lot demand if there wasnt they wouldnt sell like crazy. And it will just keep increasing deman because ppl start reaching siren stage.

Only reason why they're low because ppl are stupid and dont think they keep undercutting each other another after another just because they dont think and dont realise they could make much more profit just if they kept prices same as others.

4 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

If they didnt need them care to explain this. Sold my 10 batch of stone in 10minutes and i was selling them15 silvers above than lowest was. And while i was putting them to market players kept undercutting several times just by 1-5 silvers.

Its bullshit that theres no deman. Theres a lot demand if there wasnt they wouldnt sell like crazy. And it will just keep increasing deman because ppl start reaching siren stage.

Only reason why they're low because ppl are stupid and dont think they keep undercutting each other another after another just because they dont think and dont realise they could make much more profit just if they kept prices same as others.

You have no grasp of economics and I'm done trying to explain.

2 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

You have no grasp of economics and I'm done trying to explain.

Most likely i've more than you but just basic economics from real life doesnt apply in video games that much. Its just cold hard fact that majority of players keep undercutting stuff in any stage of game and it will also cause prices to drop. Then theres even those who undercutt purposely just to lower prices and tag cheaper ones just so they can sell them for profit

Archived