Moonwater Transformation Stone

Pengg

For beginners who just got to this point, how should I obtain it. I've read somewhere you don't get it from quests like the other transformation stones do. Should I buy from market for 7 gold? Trying not to regret anything :/

They will come down in price, once more people get their hands on the recipe to make those stones. It's all about supply and demand right now! Just try your best with obtaining gold via farming ingame and trying to get some materials/items thrown onto the market place.

The price will not go down below 6g just because of the price of soulstones is so high. You need 110 soulstones to make 10 moonwatr stones. Add to it Tears and other materials and time needed to make those. I will be fine if price is around 7g. Soon we get new content with new dailies and making gold will be far easier :)

It costs around 5g to craft the Premium Tempered Refiners. 

Soulstones are going for 35s (Assuming the influx of players mixed with demand does not affect the price in the future, which it did and is stabilizing, we saw them increasing from 25s - 35s due to its huge demand). You need 100 of those, so 35g

The 10 moonwater tears + Quartz + Crafting costs can go for around 3g (Being generous and all)

Now assuming AH fees of 2%, it would come around to 20s lost per stone

In summary: 4.5g would be the amount required for a player to make and sell them w/o any profit whatsoever.

The reasoning behind this is: would the time commitment to craft the Moonwater transformation stones be worth the possible profit? Once the price drops below 4.5g it won't be worth making them at all (As a result of the 12 hour timer on making them). I'm assuming it would never dip below 5g because in order for the demand to meet its supply, people will want to have a monetary drive to both spend their time slot crafting and selling them. 

In terms of time, we saw a great decline from 12g to 6g in only 1 week due to the demand and other players underpricing other players, a pattern of which has been slowing down progressively. So, if you're expecting them to dip below 5g, do not get your hopes up. In my opinion, 6g seems like a fair/close price, but 5g would be optimal to make both parties decently happy

Of course, this is all assuming that prices of the mats will remain as they are, which once again, can also vary (But it would vary in the silver amount, nothing substantial enough to cause a stone to drop from its neutral point of 4.5g to 3g). 

Hope this leads to a cool discussion,

Sincerely,

Drak

Making them is a huge money sink and you should only do that when you no longer have any need for them. If you actually want to make use of them, better to just buy them for the 7G - Which quite frankly is a real good price for them right now. They'll more than likely increase as the demand for them drops.

10 hours ago, Bartas said:

The price will not go down below 6g just because of the price of soulstones is so high. You need 110 soulstones to make 10 moonwatr stones. Add to it Tears and other materials and time needed to make those. I will be fine if price is around 7g. Soon we get new content with new dailies and making gold will be far easier :)

Ive seen em drop down to 5.2g at the time of writing they are 6.5ish g ea (Jiwan)

Atm the prices are complete joke. First of all materials price range is somewhere between 40 and 50gs and also it takes 24hours to craft them. Currently on my server they go for 6.5-7gs if they drop below that its not even worth of doing them when morons undercuts them all the time and think they can make lots of money but instead of making nice amounts of money they barely get 10g-30gs profit which is pocket money

58 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Atm the prices are complete joke. First of all materials price range is somewhere between 40 and 50gs and also it takes 24hours to craft them. Currently on my server they go for 6.5-7gs if they drop below that its not even worth of doing them when morons undercuts them all the time and think they can make lots of money but instead of making nice amounts of money they barely get 10g-30gs profit which is pocket money

10-30g passively every 24 hours is very, very good.

At least for those of us who aren't economic geniuses.

1 hour ago, Grievuuz said:

10-30g passively every 24 hours is very, very good.

At least for those of us who aren't economic geniuses.

Its not. You dont have to be economic genius to make money in any mmorpg. How about 60g profit sounds much better than 10-30gs? I think 60 is better so i cant simply understand idiots who go and undercut stuff.

Also 10-30gs wont get you far in this game. Its already pocked changes to those who know what they're doing. Later on when legendaries pop out and if they follow same route as in other servers their cost might go to 10-50k gold so yeah making that 10gs is so much worth :) Bein stupid is disease and theres no cure for it

Currently 7g at our server. If you can craft them, that's 15g+ profit every 24/hrs assuming you can sell all of them. This is why I'm waiting till I can craft them rather than bying them, and I only use Soul Wardens (not merry potters). Even just bying the materials and crafting is cheaper, and you'll be able to farm the soulstones anyway.

I don't know why people put such importance to soulstones. People can get 45 within a day. It's been 2 weeks, if they've been doing that, they'd have a bunch of 45s doing dailies. That's a lot of soulstones/gold a day. As long as you join the dominant faction or stick with a designated faction channel, it's extremely easy.

Merry potters recipe is a joke as well. As long as there are other people crafting the refiners, you don't need it. It doesn't cost much to make them anyway nor do you need a lot of them, so they're not gonna sell for absurd prices.

1 hour ago, Ninfu said:

Its not. You dont have to be economic genius to make money in any mmorpg. How about 60g profit sounds much better than 10-30gs? I think 60 is better so i cant simply understand idiots who go and undercut stuff.

Also 10-30gs wont get you far in this game. Its already pocked changes to those who know what they're doing. Later on when legendaries pop out and if they follow same route as in other servers their cost might go to 10-50k gold so yeah making that 10gs is so much worth :) Bein stupid is disease and theres no cure for it

You need to stop talking about things you don't understand. You don't compare economies from different servers. The longer a server has been live, the less value gold has because there's a lot more of it floating around on the server. If legendaries came next week, it wouldn't be 10-50k like in an established server like KR because no one has 10-50k gold atm.

Right now, our servers are 2 weeks old and most people are making around 10g a day from dailies. 20g profit from selling something that cost 50g to make is pretty big. 20g a day won't get you very far a year from now but it gets you pretty far right now because everything is low cost comparatively.

8 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

You need to stop talking about things you don't understand. You don't compare economies from different servers. The longer a server has been live, the less value gold has because there's a lot more of it floating around on the server. If legendaries came next week, it wouldn't be 10-50k like in an established server like KR because no one has 10-50k gold atm.

Right now, our servers are 2 weeks old and most people are making around 10g a day from dailies. 20g profit from selling something that cost 50g to make is pretty big. 20g a day won't get you very far a year from now but it gets you pretty far right now because everything is low cost comparatively.

Obviously you've no clue how much it will cost. Also i've no clue what kind of requirements they will have in here but lets look it bit.

Estimated Cost:
Ghost stone 2g = 1110x2 = 2220g
Soul Stone 20s = 3750x0.2=750g
Medel of Honor 25g = 1430 x 25 = 35750g
Warrior Soul 1.5g = 150x1.5 = 225g
Priate Soul 70s = 500x0.7s = 350g
Gold 3410g
Sum up to around 42705g

This is taken from bladeandsouldojo and its out dated information just because we have no clue if ncsoft keep requirements for legendary so high. But that alone proofs that it will cost A LOT.

Being idiot and selling items for 6-7g that can be sold for 9-10g is pure stupidity and only prices drop if theres no one to buy them or ppl are idiots and keep undercutting because they think 10gs is more awesome than 50gs.

3 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Obviously you've no clue how much it will cost. Also i've no clue what kind of requirements they will have in here but lets look it bit.

Estimated Cost:
Ghost stone 2g = 1110x2 = 2220g
Soul Stone 20s = 3750x0.2=750g
Medel of Honor 25g = 1430 x 25 = 35750g
Warrior Soul 1.5g = 150x1.5 = 225g
Priate Soul 70s = 500x0.7s = 350g
Gold 3410g
Sum up to around 42705g

This is taken from bladeandsouldojo and its out dated information just because we have no clue if ncsoft keep requirements for legendary so high. But that alone proofs that it will cost A LOT.

Being idiot and selling items for 6-7g that can be sold for 9-10g is pure stupidity and only prices drop if theres no one to buy them or ppl are idiots and keep undercutting because they think 10gs is more awesome than 50gs.

It's called supply and demand. No one thinks 10g is more awesome than 50g. If I could, I would sell them for 50g each but obviously I can't because supply and demand. Prices go down when lots of people are producing the same products. It's like saying why am I selling milk for $1? Why doesn't everyone just sell it for $2 and double our income? It doesn't work that way obviously because you can't make everyone sell their product for however much you want to sell it for.

1 minute ago, Astrohawke said:

It's called supply and demand. No one thinks 10g is more awesome than 50g. If I could, I would sell them for 50g each but obviously I can't because supply and demand. Prices go down when lots of people are producing the same products. It's like saying why am I selling milk for $1? Why doesn't everyone just sell it for $2 and double our income? It doesn't work that way obviously because you can't make everyone sell their product for however much you want to sell it for.

but heres the problem every player who is producing them needs alone hundreds of them same goes to everyone who isnt producing them. Theres more deman than anyone can provide. Only reason why they're at 7gs because idiots keep "oh ill undercut 5 silvers" then comes next guy does same and next guy does same. In every mmorpg i've played i either list item bit higher than smallest bid or at the same price. Never undercut NEVER

31 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

Exactly. Right now, money is very scarce, especially if you're on a server like mine (Spirit's Rest) which is only ONE week old.

Not to mention that the aforementioned profit margin is LITERALLY 5 minutes of work, then 24 hours afk or offline if you don't even feel like playing.

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

but heres the problem every player who is producing them needs alone hundreds of them same goes to everyone who isnt producing them. Theres more deman than anyone can provide. Only reason why they're at 7gs because idiots keep "oh ill undercut 5 silvers" then comes next guy does same and next guy does same. In every mmorpg i've played i either list item bit higher than smallest bid or at the same price. Never undercut NEVER

It doesn't work that way. If each person needed hundreds of them right now, you would see people undercut 5s over and over, then one person who needed hundreds of them would come and buy up all the ones between 6 and 9g and the price will be back to 10g. Then people start undercutting again and another person who needs them would buy up all the ones below 10g and repeat.

The fact that this isn't happening means people don't actually need them right now. Supply>Demand that's why prices are dropping. No one is buying them because most people stop upgrading past true profane and don't upgrade accessories past awakened infernal at all. So each person only actually needs 3 stones right now.

Once the patch hits, prices will drop even more because the value of soulstones will plummet making it cheaper to craft and therefore able to be sold even cheaper without incurring a loss.

Archived