upgrading weapon system is such a pain

RyuuSaru

I have grew so tired of the stupid system. U need a weapon as a material to upgrade/ break through your hongmoon weapon. But the way to get it is so Bull Sh*t. It base on luck/ chance. It the way of the game to say Go F yourself if u unlucky. With such low dmg it so much harder to progress through the game. As well as the limited amount of key u can have. Please developer, please make the weapon drop chance have much higher rate for it job. Or just make it that that class can only get the weapon for that class. I hate thing that take chances or luck, it like gamble and i hate it. i love this game but the system for it is what making me wanna quit 

It's not very difficult.  I didn't do headstart, and I haven't played every day.

I've got my first profane capped. 

It's not too different from other games where you have to farm a boss in a 1-2 hour dungeon with a low % chance of getting it.  Now you farm something fast, with a 1/6 chance of getting it.  

Easier IMO.

this is where their soft paywall comes in. The game is built so you should be buying class-specific keys to get your purple weapons. Those who don't are punished and sent to grind purgatory for not giving $$$ to NCSoft. As for blue weapons, that's all auction house so it shouldn't be a big deal. You should make more than you spend dealing with blue weapons there.

13 minutes ago, Lemonaide said:

It wasn't always like this - other BnS versions (eg. CN) gave you the breakthrough weapons as quest rewards. It's just the way NCSoft decided on with the NA/EU version.

you still get a few as quest rewards ..

and the prices in NA make it necessary to find ways to fund the game .. things might change in a month or more BUT atm one way they are trying to fund it is making you buy those keys from the store

when  you are in your 20's spam the crap out of dungeons and you will have a cool time getting gear and lvling up. I see a lot of people with great weapons by lvl 25-30. I don't think its that bad. Maybe you are trying to rush just a bit.

Just now, Kensho1996 said:

you still get a few as quest rewards ..

and the prices in NA make it necessary to find ways to fund the game .. things might change in a month or more BUT atm one way they are trying to fund it is making you buy those keys from the store

When I saw the new case system I was thinking wow CS:GO must be doing something right lol

1 hour ago, RyuuSaru said:

I have grew so tired of the stupid system. U need a weapon as a material to upgrade/ break through your hongmoon weapon. But the way to get it is so Bull Sh*t. It base on luck/ chance. It the way of the game to say Go F yourself if u unlucky. With such low dmg it so much harder to progress through the game. As well as the limited amount of key u can have. Please developer, please make the weapon drop chance have much higher rate for it job. Or just make it that that class can only get the weapon for that class. I hate thing that take chances or luck, it like gamble and i hate it. i love this game but the system for it is what making me wanna quit 

Maybe you want something that you can just be lazy with.

I play mainly solo, and been doing all the quests, upgrading weapon and accessories has been quite manageable. I go to cross server dungeon queue to get material for the next upgrade. It can take a few tries, but it wasn't too bad.

I don't, and never paid for premium membership.

Just now, Lemonaide said:

When I saw the new case system I was thinking wow CS:GO must be doing something right lol

people often seem to think that the cost of this game to be run here in NA and EU is the same as in China and Korea ..

the capitalism at it's worst is when the costs go up as too many corporations have the ability to increase the rates with no controls

2 minutes ago, Sylla said:

Hard to upgrade? this guy must be special.

no need to be mean ..

several people have been having this issue lately and  it is just bad luck (I notice i am getting WAY fewer unsealing charms since the patched yesterday to increase them)

I know many of us were trading for our weapons but with the spam many of us have all our chat turned off.. making that near impossible BUT you could probably buy one in the Market cheap enough 

It is hard to upgrade if u have bad luck, like me. I will not complain if they make me grind to get more and open more. But with the limited amount of keys and charm u get, once u ran out of them and u still cant get the weapon u need to upgrade/ break through u doom. Cant do anything until u get more keys/ charm. But when u cant even progress because your dmg is just way too low to kill any mobs then how can u get anymore keys? This is why this system is stupid 

Also im not lazy. I can play for hours to get the thing that i need. But what can i do when i have no keys/charm to open them? what else can i do? For all of u say that i want to take easy way out sorry but im not. For a system that based so much on luck like this and u only have such limited amount of resources it non-sense. Im willing to pay for the game but not going to pay to get stronger. I will pay for cosmetic or thing that make my play through easier. But im not gonna pay for thing that is supposed to be the feature in game for everyone. The feature that the player needed to actually progress through the game. For what im seeing right now im not sure i want to pay anymore

Archived