So many Ban-Topics, need official infos

ShortyWanted

hey there,

every day we get 1-3 new topics about banned player.  (most of them for using a third-party-program)

and it looks like every one had using a gamer mouse/keyboard (with or without keybindings)

so i would like to get a official statement from dev/ncsoft-team what exactly what is allowed and what not.

what is an illegal script, what not?

i also have a razor mouse with have few more buttons, it also have its own programm where i can bind these buttons.

and i dont want to have this stress with support too if iam using them...

according to

it shouldnt be a problem to bind SS on our mouse.

on my mouse it would look like this:

1Pvze.png

(

press & hold button S

release button S

sleep 50 ms

press & hold button S

release button S

sleep 50 ms

)

so, would this called an legal or an illegal script?

-----

what about the default configuration which i use on this mouse, if i press these 2 buttons:

MfAWb.png

for volume down/up on my computer, would this caused an ban too, cuz i use this from my mouse´ software?

so please some infos from official side.

regards

shorty

3 minutes ago, SpyderBite said:

Take the "I was banned" posts with a grain of salt. There is always another side to the story. In 30+ years, I've witnessed 1 maybe 2 situations where a player was banned from a game for cheating by mistake.

You can take your crap somewhere else, I was just disconnected from the game and banned not even 10 minutes ago for using WTFast which they said was fine. Never used another app while the game was open except discord and chrome and never even had anything close to a macro.

Also had to make this new account because you need to submit a ticket, BUT OH WAIT, you can't log in to submit a ticket if your account is locked.

Archived