Force Master pve in general

LastMagus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you switch to the combat tab in chat, you can kinda see it. I still test out different builds since i dont like using build you see everybody use, kinda how I am. With the coming of the latest patch, i might mix in more fire, but probably not a generic burn build and main dps will still be ice.

This is my Fire Build and I can share with you some tip https://bnstree.com/FM?build=45000002553225632265332501138011106332513323533241222632124911239222372224321

1. You can set your LB/RB to your R key and spam it to ani-cancel

2. Learn to time your burn timer ( skill 1 burn for 4s with 5 stack of ember, X burn for 6s) and reapply burn, your damage will mainly come from RB,LB and 2

3. Learn to I frame such as Q, E, ice tab, V 

4. Practice to kite and spam at the same time, dont stand still, you will deal a lot of damage that will pull aggro of boss unless there is a Summoner taunt for you

5. C to regen focus, ice/fire F to regen focus

:3 have fun

On 1/29/2016 at 7:43 PM, HiraiMomorin said:

This is my Fire Build and I can share with you some tip https://bnstree.com/FM?build=45000002553225632265332501138011106332513323533241222632124911239222372224321

1. You can set your LB/RB to your R key and spam it to ani-cancel

2. Learn to time your burn timer ( skill 1 burn for 4s with 5 stack of ember, X burn for 6s) and reapply burn, your damage will mainly come from RB,LB and 2

3. Learn to I frame such as Q, E, ice tab, V 

4. Practice to kite and spam at the same time, dont stand still, you will deal a lot of damage that will pull aggro of boss unless there is a Summoner taunt for you

5. C to regen focus, ice/fire F to regen focus

:3 have fun

How do you actually set both of them to R or did you mistype? 

Just now, Hitokiri said:

Yes but when i collect 3 fire or 3 ice other skill under F is activating and shoots all orbits out.

as in u use fire/frost fury or it consumes ur orbits and dosent do the skill? If it was the first one that thatll be fixed in either this patch (i THINk this upcoming one) which will give it higher skill priority then them if its the second well thats a bug 

7 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

Yes but when i collect 3 fire or 3 ice other skill under F is activating and shoots all orbits out.

6 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

as in u use fire/frost fury or it consumes ur orbits and dosent do the skill? If it was the first one that thatll be fixed in either this patch (i THINk this upcoming one) which will give it higher skill priority then them if its the second well thats a bug 

for now as in CN server, duad dragon F still has a lower priority then frost and flame fury F, so even if you have 3 fire and frost orbit, it may be covered by your frost or fire F whichever you last critical hit, the easier way to use dual dragon (well in my way, may be not the best), is when you have 3 fire and frost orbit, turn around wait for dual to show up, then start the 1.5s cast and turn back aim target to hit, because its a straight line 12m rather than single target, it will be usable even if you have no target but fire and frost F are not usable in this case.

3 minutes ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

for now as in CN server, duad dragon F still has a lower priority then frost and flame fury F, so even if you have 3 fire and frost orbit, it may be covered by your frost or fire F whichever you last critical hit, the easier way to use dual dragon (well in my way, may be not the best), is when you have 3 fire and frost orbit, turn around wait for dual to show up, then start the 1.5s cast and turn back aim target to hit, because its a straight line 12m rather than single target, it will be usable even if you have no target but fire and frost F are not usable in this case.

Currently in out patch it is covered by it however if u use the skill jus even 1 hit from it duel dragons will appear without having to wait. I think in feb 10 patch thats getting fixed priority which itll basically go Duel Dragons>Flame/Frost Dragon> Fire/Ice Fury 

13 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

a1fcbc9a81e54f59020849fd568dabd9.jpg

Maybe my build sux? The interesting is that Windstorm activates too but even not learned. Other 2 i market shoot out all ice orbits and all fire orbits, i simply cant do 3/3 especially when in battle.

2 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Currently in out patch it is covered by it however if u use the skill jus even 1 hit from it duel dragons will appear without having to wait. I think in feb 10 patch thats getting fixed priority which itll basically go Duel Dragons>Flame/Frost Dragon> Fire/Ice Fury 

That will be great if they are actually changing the priority

8 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

a1fcbc9a81e54f59020849fd568dabd9.jpg

Maybe my build sux? The interesting is that Windstorm activates too but even not learned. Other 2 i market shoot out all ice orbits and all fire orbits, i simply cant do 3/3 especially when in battle.

Wait wait wait so is it ur having trouble stacking orbits or u have the orbits stacked but windstorm fir/flame fury and other dragon shows up?

4 minutes ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

That will be great if they are actually changing the priority

Also yes they are and im prt sure its coming in feb 10 patch unless im mistaken/ NC is like naw

Just now, Tupan said:

Frost Fury is your best friend if you like to tank...I don't but I end up tanking like most of the time...unfortunately.

Itll be buffed soon so itll actually be useful lel and yea as FM u generally pull aggro i do most of da time and as a FM ur generally squishy so yea it dosent really end well......

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

Wait wait wait so is it ur having trouble stacking orbits or u have the orbits stacked but windstorm fir/flame fury and other dragon shows up?

Also yes they are and im prt sure its coming in feb 10 patch unless im mistaken/ NC is like naw

Little bit of strange because its not on the other servers like CN, but it surely is good to have.

Beside sin *cricket* in POH 4 rest are easy tankable as FM.Just without frost fury is abit dificult thu :D Bad -part is long ago we had different HP pool aka FM had 14k HP with top gear at that lvl and bosses had lower dmg and then frost fury was OP.Now with this 28k HP I have is abit struggle but oh well.

For AOE use same fire burn build, but spec:

- 2 for AOE and more dmg against targets with burn

- 1 for applying burn on in AOE line

With single-target/AOE fire burn build you don't run out of Chi for the most part, if you use your other skills, spec for Chi regen. And because you are attacking from long range, with Q/E/C available, 90% of the time you will outdps almost anyone.

In pugs you should have no problems surviving. Only certain bosses with ranged attacks pose difficulty, when soloing.

14 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

I have problems to stuck 3/3 fire/ice. When i use fire F-F-F sometimes (almost always) other skill that i marked activating  under third F and shoots all orbits out. When i manage to collect 3 fire orbits and switch too ice mode same there, F-F and under third F other skill is activating that shoots out all 5 orbits. During whole time i managed to activate Dual Dragons only few times. In Korea i had no such problem. To collect 3/3 ice fire. Now under F to many skills and it is just impossible.

2 hours ago, Hitokiri said:

I have problems to stuck 3/3 fire/ice. When i use fire F-F-F sometimes (almost always) other skill that i marked activating  under third F and shoots all orbits out. When i manage to collect 3 fire orbits and switch too ice mode same there, F-F and under third F other skill is activating that shoots out all 5 orbits. During whole time i managed to activate Dual Dragons only few times. In Korea i had no such problem. To collect 3/3 ice fire. Now under F to many skills and it is just impossible.

Im not so sure..Because in any cases or builds, we never use F to get orbits.. F should only be used for some hp regen or dragons.. or others. If you are using F to stack orbits, then may be there is sth wrong, because as far as i know fire and ice F are not good at dps and are a dps loss vs LR2

8 hours ago, TinyDude said:

How do you actually set both of them to R or did you mistype? 

You just need to set ur LMB to something else like Numb 0

7 hours ago, Hitokiri said:

Have problems with dual dragons it just wont work for me. Sup.

You need to have 3 fire orb and 3 ice orb to use it, but I would not recommend it. Next patch we will have much ezier time to gain fire orb bc of Hongmoon skill.

The next patch Hongmoon skill will buff our class to the next level. More duration of burning for C and X, so you dont have trouble timing it and just put out maximum damage, Fire F will instantly give fire orb instead of waiting for crit, you can spec insta cast on Twin Dragon if u want to next patch, it will buff your damage.

In my opinion, next patch rotation should be this, Fire/Ice 3 orb -> Twin Dragon (2s cast) -> LMB/RMB till 5 ember stack -> X -> LMB/RMB + 2 -> C burn for 10s -> repeat

7 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

I didn't read your post but im sure at some point you would have voiced my general sentiment. GIVE US OUR OWN EMBER STACKS. I mean jesus is it annoying, even if all the fm have burning on impact it's still annoying.

Well u got ur wish in the upcoming patch, with 3 skill of total 24-26s of burning :P

So even if other FM mess up ur timer u might be able to burn the boss forever

4 hours ago, HiraiMomorin said:

You just need to set ur LMB to something else like Numb 0

You need to have 3 fire orb and 3 ice orb to use it, but I would not recommend it. Next patch we will have much ezier time to gain fire orb bc of Hongmoon skill.

The next patch Hongmoon skill will buff our class to the next level. More duration of burning for C and X, so you dont have trouble timing it and just put out maximum damage, Fire F will instantly give fire orb instead of waiting for crit, you can spec insta cast on Twin Dragon if u want to next patch, it will buff your damage.

In my opinion, next patch rotation should be this, Fire/Ice 3 orb -> Twin Dragon (2s cast) -> LMB/RMB till 5 ember stack -> X -> LMB/RMB + 2 -> C burn for 10s -> repeat

Omg i still can't figure out how you do it, so let me be clear you alternate between blazing palm and frost palm just by holding "R"? I don't get it how you do it

Archived