Blackwyrm Status!

Fops

A kinda off topic inquiry:)

What is the mechanic for field bosses (I ask here because at the moment we are chipping away at mr. blackwyrm)? In the sense, what are the requirements for getting the drop?

Let's say a player is not in a party and dies quite often. What one should do in order to secure the drop? I assume that if you die "for real" (aoe hits you while crawling) and resurrect nearby (4), your "tagging" won't count?

What about dying and remaining there waiting for resurrection by someone else? (this would not reset your progress, as far as I know)

Basically, when I die and the dragon is low enough, should I go 4, or remain dead there and whine for resurection?:)

11 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

What does he even drop? Is he hard? i know he has a fk ton of hp

Drops a hella cute outfit but his attack patterns are pretty much easy to learn. There are a few videos of KFM and BM tanking it and resetting his attack patterns to keep it constant and easy to tank. Main issue for me will be the 0-1 fps I'd most like have lol

2 hours ago, Enamour said:

Drops a hella cute outfit but his attack patterns are pretty much easy to learn. There are a few videos of KFM and BM tanking it and resetting his attack patterns to keep it constant and easy to tank. Main issue for me will be the 0-1 fps I'd most like have lol

Ooooo which outfit? I may attempt it depending on it however i havent ever seen him be touched on Jiwan so idk....

Archived