Hunabs

how did ncsoft do to break and ruin a game that has been runing on K for 5 years

Recommended Posts

Hunabs   

i wonder why ncsoft does not do anything about things like:

ppl using programs not supported to win, boting, server crashes, unbalanced clases, goldsellers, all chats r ruined cause this goldsellers dont stop spamming it, wardrobe is not working, market is not working and has never worked for many ppl and have been reported but stays the same, ppl using macros,  oh but at the moment of wanting money they r very good, they r releasing new market products instead of being working on making the game a really god game, this games good but its going to fail beacuse ncsoft does not care about it and a moment will come when whe neither care about it, imo theyre doing it really bad. 

Edited by Hunabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitty   

This game was released about a week ago. Sure it been out somewhere else for five years that doesn't mean it will be exactly like that other server at launch.

It sucks that there are bugs (even for me) but I won't make assumption until the game had been out for at least a month. 

 

Are they doing a bad job? I think they're doing alright, I mean I don't remember seeing an MMORPG that had a perfect launch.

All I'm trying to say is, it only been about a week, give them some times.

Edited by Kitty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kitty said:

This game was released about a week ago. Sure it been out somewhere else for five years that doesn't mean it will be exactly like that other server.

It sucks that there are bugs (even for me) but I won't make assumption until the game had been out for at least a month. 

 

Are they doing a bad job? I think they're doing alright, I mean I don't remember seeing an MMORPG that had a perfect launch.

All I'm trying to say is, it only been about a week, give them some times.

Sure it will, the binaries are the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitty   
1 minute ago, Perhilion said:

Sure it will, the binaries are the same.

Oops, typo. Yes you are right. I meant to say ".... doesn't mean it will be exactly like that other server at launch."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lunaus   

They didn't have to change anything that was already released on the other versions. I've played CN for about 2yrs and I loved every bit of it, and the NA version just looks like a hack job, but Tencent is bigger and in some ways..better company than NCSoft so they have more leeway with how they want things I suppose. Either way, they don't seem to really care or be that active about all the issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nawrot   

It is their money that they are loosing, if they do not fix that stuff people will move elsewhere. I like B&S but i am in MMO for playing with people, not for closing all chats because of bots. I bought premium from them to get priority in queue, but yesterday i decided that they do not get a penny from me until bot problem is fixed.

If i am forced to play singleplayer in mmo i rather go start Fallout 4 or skyrim, where i do not need to pay for new weapon or armor, mods there are free.

And I am in very nice clan of friends, but that is just friends, community in this game will be never created if everybody is forced to close all public chats.

 

All that is very sad because i love this game combat system, it is much better than TERA (which made me love more arcadeish systems in mmo).

 

 

Edited by nawrot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keawen   

I wonder how many people would submit their social security number like they do in Korea to register for playing lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunabs   

i rlly hope the game gets better, i like it a lot, but i dont like the fell that they dont care about it, ure right no game has a perfect launch but at least they seem to work hard, nc seems that they only care for us to buy from them and thats not gonna happen with a game in this situation, they shoul learn a thing or two from a company like blizzard, no wonder why that games been god from 10 years now, splendid support, they really care about all their players from all the countrys, costs adapted for each country currency, prices 50% cheaper, working servers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes yes, cry cry, we all get it. Now log in, look at all the people playing this game, reflect on that, and if you still can't handle it, just move on. After that know that this game will continue almost like you never left. Except i'm sure someone just like you will come to forums tomorrow and make this exact post, yet again. So in a way it will be like you never left.

Edited by DabMarley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's exactly because this game has been around for 5 years that Bot Developers practically own the code

 

they probably know more about the inner workings of the server/client software than NCsoft developers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunabs   
4 minutes ago, ShadowVlican said:

it's exactly because this game has been around for 5 years that Bot Developers practically own the code

 

they probably know more about the inner workings of the server/client software than NCsoft developers...

this makes it worst dude, how can someone know more from ur work than u, im getting a rrly bad impression from ncs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hunabs said:

this makes it worst dude, how can someone know more from ur work than u, im getting a rrly bad impression from ncs

 

just look at all the private servers for BnS LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farinali   
2 minutes ago, Hunabs said:

this makes it worst dude, how can someone know more from ur work than u, im getting a rrly bad impression from ncs

yep and thats why already lvl4 bots spam again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunabs   
2 minutes ago, ShadowVlican said:

 

just look at all the private servers for BnS LOL

its bad to know that, i was really liking the game, well there r real games coming the next months like DS3, there r no soulsellers there thanks to god and game work s fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshleyZX   
25 minutes ago, Keawen said:

I wonder how many people would submit their social security number like they do in Korea to register for playing lol.

Funny i was thinking about something like that the other day!!

Like some kind of system where you have to register with your real life ID number, WHY?! Well anyone can make a new junk e-mail or change their IP... but you can't get a new ID number (I guess  o.o)

Edited by AshleyZX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chioma   

This is making me really not want to play at all. Since i am crashing every time i even go to a dungeon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a game release in the west, after translations and what not, there is always bugs. They also backtrack the game on purpose to milk the big updates that have been already released, sadly with this big updates also come very good patches to fix the game.. but they also get held back due to corporate greed. So we just wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunabs   
5 minutes ago, AshleyZX said:

Funny i was thinking about something like that the other day!!

Like some kind of system where you have to register with your real life ID number, WHY?! Well anyone can make a new junk e-mail or change their IP... but you can't get a new ID number (I guess  o.o)

thats how they made ppl play fair and not boting or use 3rd party progrmas, cause u have only one social number so u have one acc and if u fcked it ure fcked, theyre ppl of order and they like to made things right cause they learn that since theyre children, here in america well we love money over all things and if it comes froma  good or bad work it does not matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshleyZX   

That or make this game B2P so lazy cheaters think twice before using bots and such.

Also I hope you are not one of those people that thinks that america = USA only  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunabs   
5 minutes ago, AshleyZX said:

That or make this game B2P so lazy cheaters think twice before using bots and such.

Also I hope you are not one of those people that thinks that america = USA only  xD

if the prices where more logical i will buy a lot of things from here like i buy in wow, but wow has given me reazons to buy from them, ncs just dissapoints me, and no we think america are we all who live on this continent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There are over 1 million people playing the game.  If the game was really that broken there would be way more people in the forums complaining but they're not, they're in the game having fun.  Of course there will always be some people having problems.  I really hope their problems get fixed.  There are also people who can never be satisfied and love to complain.  I hope those people find peace one day too :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farinali   
Just now, BabygirlMinx said:

 

There are over 1 million people playing the game.  If the game was really that broken there would be way more people in the forums complaining but they're not, they're in the game having fun.  Of course there will always be some people having problems.  I really hope their problems get fixed.  There are also people who can never be satisfied and love to complain.  I hope those people find peace one day too :) 

well from that 1 million ppl it looks like 4ook are bots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshleyZX   
2 minutes ago, Hunabs said:

if the prices where more logical i will buy a lot of things from here like i buy in wow, but wow has given me reazons to buy from them, ncs just dissapoints me, and no we think america are we all who live on this continent

Nice! :3

And yeah... Im sure that i paid like 60$+ already to Nexon for Mabinogi only... since its the only game I like from Nexon. Im sure that some day i will spend some money so i can have more inventory space with the dragon pouches, BUT I will wait a month or 2 and see how this game fix all the problems like: bots, The evil (1000)(132,1054) error that kicked me from the game every 5-10 minutes (I gave up and didnt play the whole day q.q), etc.... and then see if i will put some sweet moneh into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its kinda hard without restricting F2P players. If there was such thing that can ultimately remove all bots without restrictions then almost all MMO would of been gone. if streamers would stop support gold sellers and people stop buying gold, then we wouldn't be in this situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now