Sign in to follow this  
LikhMiTeaus

I just....I just want the wolfskin outfit. NCSoft Plis..

12 hours farming for this free outfit. I can't get it. I coul dhave been level capped by now, but I spent half a day getting this

16 8 packs

31 5 packs

68 3 packs

93 Weapon boxes

5 adornments I don't want

Holy...Salamander...Cuddlefish

lZirDAt.png

Update: Outfit Obtained :D She's beautiful now <3

1454006183.kotomisakagami_screenshot_160

Edited by LikhMiTeaus

Jasters   

I'm in the same boat. 150 spins in... 6 adornments and no outfit. The rates are atrocious.

Edited by Jasters

Schimz   

I only used 15 stones and i already got the Wolfskin and Lycan's Feather. RNG Hates you i think xD. 

Godspeed   

Bought 40 tokens off the market place and got the entire set. Took 5 mins. 

Edited by Godspeed

Taimatsu   

Suffer muwahahahahahah! No srsly......that wheel is troll.

Edited by Taimatsu

SirNox   

I feel your pain OP. 250+ spins for me to get the item I was looking for (in my case was the adornment, actually got 5 outfits in the process... so crappy). Hopefully doesn't take as long for you as it did for me.

Edited by SirNox

Gongju   

Hope everyone gets it soon. My bf and I farmed it last night for 3 hours and didn't get squat until today. We farmed it with a friend for over an hour and got the entire set for all 3 of us. Might help if you stop for the day if your rng is on a shit streak. :-/

Aluvis   

Seriously? You guys' RNG is weird. I got the 1st outfit in like 3 spins. What I farmed for was the adornment (Lycan's Tailfeather). Now, that took 30+ spins and I ended up getting two more outfits and the head accessory. I wouldn't say that I'm lucky, but you guys should pray to RNGesus a little more I guess.

Zakarosh   

To all the guys saying "I got it in 3 or 10 spins" you know you were lucky and you know this is pure rng.

Not everyone has the same luck, peeps. You'll notice when RngJesus goes off your side XD

17 hours ago, Takeva said:

I think stuff like this should be tradable. It harms nothing in any type of way.

Except for the fact it would allow lucky players to completely bypass hours or days of grinding on their alts, thus removing the time sink mechanic. It would also allow said players to earn massive amounts of money since tradeable also means sellable.

I've had both experiences on my characters. Once it took 70+ spins to get an outfit, but on a different character I get 2 outfits by my 10th spin. RNG is RNG, it sucks, but it is what it is.

Edited by FrostyOblivion

I can't wait till I get to farm things I want, like costumes!

At one point I really wanted the Red Specter outfit, so I decided to farm it, but I was very low level, I had to search for parties, and after 4 hours or so, I was only half done. I decided to move on. Then I wanted the Deva outfit, and I used around 30-80 spins (I didn't count), didn't get it, with around half a day of on and off farming, decided to move on. Then I wanted the Stinger outfit, I farmed Pinchy, and I decided that the costumes I currently have are terrible and I need something new or else I won't be motivated to move on with the game, after plenty of hours and a lot of unlucky spins, I ended up with no outfit and sadly moved on. But the main quest brought me back to Pinchy and in the spins that I got, I finally got it, was happy. But now I have to move on, to finally get my self leveled, so I don't feel guilty spending time farming costumes and achievements. 

I also got the Infermal outfit from the Tomb of the Exile, it only costed me 73 silver, which was nearly all my money. I hope it was worth the price, because I don't like it one bit.

I suggest to suck it up and hit the level cap first, so you can farm things you like, guilt free. Because in the end, I did enjoy every bit of that farming process, I just knew I was way behind on my leveling and that this could have been easier latter on.

Syckpie   

i got the full set at first few rolls,duplicates too after some time. You haven't prayed to the rngesus and he has not answered the prays. Have more faith next time my child

:D

YXL   

around 100 spins, got first outfit in around 80th spin, and got 3 out fit in total... But I just can't get the complete set of this custome (still need one adornment)!