Forums

Kill Trading

Velon

Oh my God, guys, are you still going with this crap?

Just *cricket*ing live with it, if you don't want to *cricket*ing trade *cricket*ing kills for the *cricket*ing daily just *cricket*ing don't.

Lord, the amount of butthurt is so insane you can see it from the sky. Geez, just shut the *cricket* up already and *cricket*ing live with it, I'm so tired with your shit, people...

6 hours ago, Velon said:

You are the one going crazy and we are butthurt? People don't have to agree with you, deal with it!

And after all that QQing and spamming the forums what will happen?

What will change?

NC will start kicking people out and giving out warnings? They don't have the time (or idk what) to even deal with the goldtraders making faction and region unusable and you're QQing about people doing their dailies.

From the few posts I have seen from you, dude, you seem like *cricket*. Just live with it and stop trying to convince everyone making your dailies is wrong. Half the forum told you already...

Most of my posts have been about feedback, how does that make me a douchebag? Just because i do not agree with you?

I started this thread in order to see what people have to say about kill trading, you are the one you started going crazy and becoming offensive not me or anyone else. If you had a bad day take it out somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

i guess trading for "double agent" title is pretty legit too "nothing" immoral or wrong with this at all. let the grindfest begin to grind it into a worthless title ment uv grinded for 10-20 hours with friends !!! PRO

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, YashimaHoshimiya said:

I am looking for a cerulean player who would trade with me :^)

Why? there is endless bots for both Ceru/Crimson in misty wood. You can even cap your 1k or 10k kills achievement with ease if you have time and not getting bore with that.

Trade is slow. Just get 2-3 more dudes and go to channel, where enemy faction farm your base. Wait till your boss spawn and enemy start the fight, change clothes and AOE them to death. Or just jump down in right time. Easy 10 kills.

2 minutes ago, KzE said:

Trade is slow. Just get 2-3 more dudes and go to channel, where enemy faction farm your base. Wait till your boss spawn and enemy start the fight, change clothes and AOE them to death. Or just jump down in right time. Easy 10 kills.

LOL Very clever but its work too hahaha

24 minutes ago, JMelo said:

Why? there is endless bots for both Ceru/Crimson in misty wood. You can even cap your 1k or 10k kills achievement with ease if you have time and not getting bore with that.

Thats the point..the time >< and I think its very annoying to chase that bots

9 minutes ago, JMelo said:

LOL Very clever but its work too hahaha

Or another nice solution : go to the soulstone mine and climb up on wooden pillar. Change channel where enemy faction farm. A lot of ppl doesnt check, if there is someone up, and if you see someone solo, check his gear. If killable, when he start mining, backstab him.

24 minutes ago, KzE said:

Thats hard as assassin ><

On 1/27/2016 at 10:42 AM, Sync said:

Go to arena...

???????

Arena is the biggest PvE part of the game in it's current state WTF are you on about, also tags are the worst RNG in the game right now "will we get an afk? Oh we got one I sure hope the other team has one or 2 AFKs!".

LOL "arena" what a joke.

On 3/18/2016 at 0:53 PM, KzE said:

Or another nice solution : go to the soulstone mine and climb up on wooden pillar. Change channel where enemy faction farm. A lot of ppl doesnt check, if there is someone up, and if you see someone solo, check his gear. If killable, when he start mining, backstab him.

And this is why only trolls enjoy this sort of garbage. Most of them are too pathetic for a real fight, so they either come in a zerg rush or wait till they can shoot/stab in the back, often targeting those just trying to get the NPC/gather quests done.

Onto the topic at hand...no, killtrading to get one stupid faction quest out of the way is NOT an exploit. No hacking or glitching is being used, just people consenting to trade kills for that one stupid daily. If people want to do that, it shouldn't matter to or bother anyone else.

If kill trading is illigal then is using sum and sin, too. Sound stupid right? Some classes have huge disadvantages against others (for example stealth escape), but I dont judge them for using them because they may like this class and it's not there fault.

Soulstones are an essential part of the game and as long as there are no viable alternatives to pvp nobody should judge people for trying to find a solution. 

Killtrading IS EXPLOITING

It doenst matter what u guys tell us about time efficent, and just daylies CAUSE:

Killtrading is a sort of RANKexploit, and was bann-able in any game with ranking system.

As in Fact that u ALL NEED the Soulstones to get ur gear better and better, and cause u need faction ranking to get better PvP gear. That means Your Gear and faction status is a sort of RANKING system. If u do something NOT INTENDED, and dont tell me, that Killtrading was intended, its exploiting the system.

Dont try to find reasons to get an excuse for this, It is a Question of Morality/Mentalit...

Blade and Soul IS A PVP Game, and always was. the PvE parts are just for the little story, and level progress.

PPL telling QQ I dont wanna play PvP JUST SHUT UP and play hello kitty online or something equal.

NO One forces you to do the daylis alone. this is called an MMO, that means PLAY WITH OTHER against OTHER.

If u wanna play alone then just choose a singleplayer game, or maybe a coop, but not a MMO with PvP Content.

What u wanna do with 50 ? when the new PvP area will get released. More QQ ??

PPL always try to find reasons and excuses to hide there bad attidudes.

In a pure logical and objectivley manner everyone has to admit that doing killtrades is against the intention how the game should be played, and this is a sort of cheating/exploiting. Everyone negating this, deceive oneself.

Archived