Pinchy Bomb Griefing

ihatevnecks

So I'm curious - can action be taken against players for bomb griefing on the Pinchy farm? IE, they continue grabbing bombs to hit other players with, specifically trying to prevent those other players from using the bombs to bring Pinchy out of hiding so the fight can be done.preventing those other players from bombing the mob and bringing him out of hiding. This has been going on in a few different channels with the same few people this morning, and they've been at it for an hour at least.

It's not like this is PvP or anything since you can't really retaliate against them. 

Edit: Oh, and at least one of these people is 45, their only purpose is to grief everyone else actually trying to farm the boss gear. They even said so. :)

Sadly nothing technical can be done like reporting obviously, you could make this aware and pose a risk of other people doing it or keep it on the downlow and have a chance of less people catching on. Either way nothing can really be done.

2 minutes ago, totmacher said:

Most I've seen is people playing around while waiting, but actually fighting the boss when the time comes. You must be on a server full of angry, jobless kids who don't pay to play.

Yeah I've seen people mess around and bomb each other in between spawns, which doesn't really matter. But these people have openly stated they're just here to prevent anyone from killing the boss as much as possible, for no other reason than they can.

Archived