THIS GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE!

4tesQ

I have actually lost count of how many *cricket* problems i've encountered. Its either GameGuard and if its not GameGuard its an ingame crash and if its not an ingame crash its a "Blade and Soul has unexpectedly crashed. Would you like to send this to NCSOFT?"  

Does ANYONE have ANY tips for me? I may have just found a game that is better than my favourite MMO but I can't play it because of all these frikking crashes!

I have uninstalled Razer Synapse, stopped the service from running, redownloaded and reinstalled BnS, ran a file repair over 99 times, deleted GameGuard only to have it come back and still give me "error 4049" and updated my drivers. That is all i can think of. 

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME? I cant even join the frikking game...

5 minutes ago, Shinsetsu said:

Your best bet is to contact customer support. They have a better idea of the issues associated with each error code and can walk you through some possible remediation steps.

Lets hope. I've already sent a ticket. How long should I expect to wait for a reply?

wow that's awesome they actually figured out your problem. My pc runs this fine but crashes all the time on certain flash videos and games. it's a known issue that nobody knows how to fix. need to make ncsoft make a flash game so they can fix my pc too :p

Archived