So any word on when possible crash fix will be out?

Growvilye500

1 minute ago, Geoffuri said:

What does it say on crash? You know I have a 2GB RAM cpu and it doesnt crash at all. Its funny

doesnt say anything as it freezes and i have to like restart my entire pc sometimes i can be on for a hour and then a lot of times im on for only like 5 mins or crash on login screen 

14 minutes ago, Growvilye500 said:

been a weekish now and i still crash a lot its getting kinda annoying so was wondering if they have a idea when it might be fixed 

1: Try lower settings

2: Do a file check

3: Make sure ur antivirus doesnt start with the letter A or any of the weird named antiV's like nod32...like seriously?

4: check ur IP firewall on both pc and antivirus

5: Try changing from 4g to 3g or vice versa

6: Eat Kebab while doing so...it helps...trust me...

Just now, PrinceMarcus said:

1: Try lower settings

2: Do a file check

3: Make sure ur antivirus doesnt start with the letter A or any of the weird named antiV's like nod32...like seriously?

4: check ur IP firewall on both pc and antivirus

5: Try changing from 4g to 3g or vice versa

6: Eat Kebab while doing so...it helps...trust me...

im a scrub on computers so idk how to do some of those xD i barely understand graphic cards 

as for antivirus dont believe i have any o.o 

2 minutes ago, Growvilye500 said:

im a scrub on computers so idk how to do some of those xD i barely understand graphic cards 

as for antivirus dont believe i have any o.o 

Dude id love to be there with your computer as it surely needs some loving... you see, ive spent almost my entire life with electronics and computers are one of the best friends i ever had... u can do everything and anything inside a computer...u can even bake a big mac and cheese or Hawaiian pizza with lotsa lotsa toppings!

now... go get yourself a free but reliable antivirus... 

its a small step in your long journey ahead... but small steps makes big difference...especially when a monstrous kebab is chasing u!

Archived