OCEANIC SERVERS 1 SIGN OFF 10,000 SIGNATURES FOR OCEANIC SERVERS

CharlieKnR

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, they aren't going to implement Oceanic servers.
They've stated this several times.
If you want game support there, then that's up to team Bloodlust/NCKorea, but from a business standpoint, there really is no reason for them to do so.

Just now, Krosa said:

Look, they aren't going to implement Oceanic servers.
They've stated this several times.
If you want game support there, then that's up to team Bloodlust/NCKorea, but from a business standpoint, there really is no reason for them to do so.

they have also stated several times that they will consider it if we get enough signatures so please dont falsely claim that they have decided not to.

Just now, Perhilion said:

10k well good luck with it  <- means you wish good luck to get to 10k.

...and still, you did not visit the site, did you?

it means good luck with 50k ...... i said 10k ,good luck with rest? i probably should have added 1 single word ..... becouse be honest 10k players who half of them might out in a month isnt enough to make a server out of it .lot of work and funds

50 k is the goal set its just there as a dynamic goal.

this is just to see how many people are in Oceania who will play and i think 10K + is more than enough, if you arent from Oceania or you are just here to spread negativity and fight against then please refrain from commenting because its completely pointless

Just now, AlterNatiVe said:

it means good luck with 50k ...... i said 10k ,good luck with rest? i probably should have added 1 single word ..... becouse be honest 10k players who half of them might out in a month isnt enough to make a server out of it .lot of work and funds

If half of them are out in a month then there is something wrong with the game, not the players wanting to play the game.

1 minute ago, Perhilion said:

If half of them are out in a month then there is something wrong with the game, not the players wanting to play the game.

you cant blame the game because players lose interest....not everyone has the time/ wants to play the same game for years. everyone gets bored at times. Especially with the hype for this game high (some are still finding it boring) new MMO's die down after a month or two, because people get their characters to max level, play the end game content, then get bored, it just happens like that.

1 minute ago, Tojiro said:

you cant blame the game because players lose interest....not everyone has the time/ wants to play the same game for years. everyone gets bored at times. Especially with the hype for this game high (some are still finding it boring) new MMO's die down after a month or two, because people get their characters to max level, play the end game content, then get bored, it just happens like that.

Ok, but because there is ready content just around the corner and 4 years of development in Korean version there should be plenty for people to be doing even after the 1st month.

This really is not some brand new game where you have to wait a whole year for next content patch.

Just now, AlterNatiVe said:

uh  i take back my words. i hope u fail .srsly giving a good luck and  hoped u guys get ocean server but i got nagging instead just FCK OFFF.Hope its gona fail (fingers crossed)

go play KR version u probably have good ping there ......

if you arent from oceania dont comment. kr ping is same as NA.

This is for people that are from oceania which community managers have even stated. you just sound like a dickhead trying to stop servers from going to a place that you aren't even from whilst you play with good ping. how selfish.

Just now, CharlieKnR said:

This is for people that are from oceania which community managers have even stated. you just sound like a dickhead trying to stop servers from going to a place that you aren't even from whilst you play with good ping. how selfish.

That's Americans for you, selfish. 

2 minutes ago, CharlieKnR said:

He was wishing oceanic people good luck, and they all took it as an insult, so its understandable why hes mad. He just wanted things to work out but was welcomed with rude comments. Wow you people are rude...calling Americans selfish when you're all just being mean to someone who wanted you to be successful? what the hell?

Just now, CharlieKnR said:

......................... i wished u guys good luck to make it happen but instead i am dickhead.Well i guess i am dickhead.  And i am proud of it

1 minute ago, PrinceMarcus said:

As stated somewhere, both NA and EU servers are Located in one place. Which means, even IF they make a Oceanic server but the location will also the same as NA and EU servers, then i dont think that it will be good on your ping. Just saying.

pretty sure EU servers are located in Frankfurt, Germany...

Just now, Tojiro said:

pretty sure EU servers are located in Frankfurt, Germany...

really? hmm... so it means they already transferred the world server to EU? thats nice to know. thanks!

@OP i hope u guys get ur very own oceanic server. Playing this game in high ping is pretty annoying. 

16 minutes ago, CharlieKnR said:

u made a grammatical error and then one guy corrected you and it escalated. i dont see this as an attack thats serious enough for you to be an *cricket* at the end. 

he practicly called me liar  with that statement ." i havent visited a site"

Archived