Daily dash won't reset once the circuit has been completed ?

Elyann

Hi everyone,
I completed the daily dash circuit yesterday and I thought it would re-started all over today allowing me to get some nice items as usual ( even though this daily dash version feels worse than beta's ) but that didn't happen, I have all my 3 daily spins available yet I can not do anything .
Now....what's the point in even calling it " daily dash " if I won't be able to use it again 'til they change the circuit ? Shall I just sit here without not getting anything for 18 more days ? That's just ridiculous.    =|

10 minutes ago, zudah said:

it's not gonna be fair to people with a low luck on rolls if it reset after its completed

A month is more than enough to finish the board without premium. Getting low rolls won't impede on your progress. The only way it would is if you didn't log in daily or could not find enough time to play.

@Thread I got Regium Corvus, I can't wait for them to rotate the costumes so I can get Night Luna.

So will we get a new daily dash next month? coz our server Anglers Watch started more than a few days after launch of the 1st servers? so we kinda started losing a lot of points from the daily dash.

Anyway, the daily dash have 100 steps right? i usually get 1 or 2 steps per roll...guess my luck sucks... oh well...

3 hours ago, Elyann said:

Shall I just sit here without not getting anything for 18 more days ? That's just ridiculous.    =|

Pretty much all you can do. NA designed the Daily Dash. If they only want to give the reward out once a month, it is done by choice, theirs, not ours. They can also design a board where you get low end items that you can go around and around and around; again, the choice is theirs.

I'm one of the unluckies who will just be glad if I actually complete it in time lol. I think it would be really cool if they gave an exclusive item to the very first person to complete the board each month server-wide.  I also think there should be 2 boards that you can choose to spin on every time. One board being the original monthly one, and the other a cheaper imitation with less valuable prizes that you can go around as many times as you can.

There is actually a reason for that. Let me try to lay it bare for you:

-You need to advance an average of 3.5 slots per day to reach the last reward before the board resets.

-The minimum you can advance per spin is 1 slot.

-But since premiums get 3 spins, the minimum advancement is actually 3 slots per day.

-Compare this with the minimum advancement of 2 slots per day of non premium users.

As you can see, the idea behind an extra spin is to MAKE SURE that premium users reach the last reward within the month, as they not only get a larger minimum advancement margin (3 vs 2), they also get a bigger average advancement per day.

It IS a bit sad that the board is fixed to reset monthly instead of whenever the player reaches the end, though. But that's another matter.

Archived