Forums

Destroyers too OP please..Nerf

Carsten

I mean We need to nerf Destroyers.. all these stupid wow players forgot how to use their brain. They keep standing in spin :< Its not fair for them.   
also remove ALL their cc since they can ´stunlock´ you . Wow players and summoners should be allowed to stand still and cast on you... 
acutally remove all Destroyer skills and dmg. Since its too hard for these wow players to read up about what the acutal class does. 
While you at it remember to buff summoner because they really really weak and cant just stand still and 1 shot destroyer( I mean yes yes GOOOD sumoners can burst a destoyer down in 4 seconds if Destoryer get caught) but We cant hope for Wow players to learn their class.. also give all summoners 500 % in defense/dmg in pve and dung. because Destroyer mobs are so OP... 
better remember to buff in instances( i mean yes there is a video of summoner running brightstone solo 15 mins, but thats how it should be for all wsummoners)
Also please add a spell for these wow players ´I win ´ inflict 100% of targets max Hp.  with 5 second cooldown... MAybe just MAybe these guys can acutally make it to level 45 b4 QQing on forums

I think i got cancer by all this QQ... Meanwhile not a single one can tell me different on spins or what it acutal do.. Have they ever watched a match to understand it.. Nope.. Its NOT needed just nerf destroyers plox... 

This is just slight buff guys.. not much i ask for. 

On 1/28/2016 at 10:51 AM, Devious said:

The fact that you said summoner is weak...

Also, learn to play around destroyer and you'll do completely fine. Play the class and see what your weakness is, then use that against future destroyers. 

I actually really liked that video, and serious question:  what led to him being 100-0'd there at the very end?  I know he didn't have his tab up, and the Destro played against his roll properly, but was there something else I'm missing?  Is there a long Destro cooldown that enables that combo?  Is it really difficult to pull off for the Destro?  Did the BM not have something up that would have helped/countered (besides tab)?

Still new and don't know everything about the various classes, so I love new info.

7 hours ago, Cogbyrn said:

I actually really liked that video, and serious question:  what led to him being 100-0'd there at the very end?  I know he didn't have his tab up, and the Destro played against his roll properly, but was there something else I'm missing?  Is there a long Destro cooldown that enables that combo?  Is it really difficult to pull off for the Destro?  Did the BM not have something up that would have helped/countered (besides tab)?

Still new and don't know everything about the various classes, so I love new info.

Destoyers have a 6 second "always crit and 30% bigger crit cooldown" called Fury. He was able to pull off that combo because Jaesung had no way to get out of the stun. He was stunned, beat for a bit, stunned again with another ability before the stun wore off, beat some more, and stunned one more time at the end. Jaesung could have avoided it if he saw the first stun coming by blocking it.

On 28/01/2016 at 4:51 PM, Devious said:

The fact that you said summoner is weak...

Also, learn to play around destroyer and you'll do completely fine. Play the class and see what your weakness is, then use that against future destroyers. 

Summoners are not week,just not as hard to beat as ppl are talking. It took me time and I found tactic that works best for me as LBD. Surprisingly its focus summoner.

Archived