Destroyer spin and stuns needs a nerf or a cd.

Devinator00

I did some arena matches today just to see what its like and I faced a lot of destroyers mostly in bronze league. These guys literally spam bladestorm or whatever that move is called over and over again and there is really nothing I can do about it. I can't snare them or freeze them on my level 22 force master because they just spam that shitt over and over again. The other thing that's a little broken with them are their stuns. How many stuns does that class have and why hasn't it been nerfed yet. There are time where I can't even play my character cause i'm constantly stunned. And it's rediculous cause if I get stunned at the wrong time and they are bladestorming / spinning on me it absolutely owns me.

9 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

I did some arena matches today just to see what its like and I faced a lot of destroyers mostly in bronze league. These guys literally spam bladestorm or whatever that move is called over and over again and there is really nothing I can do about it. I can't snare them or freeze them on my level 22 force master because they just spam that shitt over and over again. The other thing that's a little broken with them are their stuns. How many stuns does that class have and why hasn't it been nerfed yet. There are time where I can't even play my character cause i'm constantly stunned. And it's rediculous cause if I get stunned at the wrong time and they are bladestorming / spinning on me it absolutely owns me.

Funny part is that a FM has more cc than a destroyer at 45. Just level up before you play a lot of arena.

The funny part is, the Bladestorm only stuns if you are so dumb to hit it in the first 0,5 sec.

And the next funny part is Destroyer has 0 or 1 stuns if you dont **** because all the stuns they have are gap closer, ak movement skills and that skills you will seal with your debuff.

And a level 22 bronze player complaining and wanting to nerf stuff is so *** , how can a person with even half of a brain think they are able to jugde anything without even beeing max level.

29 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

Uninstall and go back to wow.. Please we dont need players like you.

Destroy who only spin is super easy to predict and you can pump continous dmg to him.

Be it any class if you spam dmg buttons plus rush you lose. You wait that first 0,5 and them bumb dmg during next 0,5sec when they are caught in animation.

Dat spin is used for stun/daze immunity rather than fishing lucky deflect stuns.

Your chill negates their charge stuns unusable and they have no way to remove it by themselves (Maybe adamant but they would never waste it for this). Uhm... it has 6-10 sec duration depending your spent skill points and you don't necessary wanna stack it all the way to freeze asap because it gives them room to charge. Even then you can V before the charge

Then you are lv22. You wanna be atleast 36 as FM to think arena mainly because you are missing so many skill points and most of all almost all essential skills. You donät have iframes. you don't have ice block, I don't think you specced into other ice block at 22, you don't have anything yet :S

Nerf what? The stun immunity? How can a destroyer defend himself? The skill is used for defense. He got nothing else except for a huge cooldown block.

A force master can completly nullify a destroyer easily

Anyone complaining about Destroyer needs to make one and play one, then you'll see for yourself how frustrating it is to play one to begin with before actually getting to a level where you can somewhat pvp decently without getting wrecked.

Also, do NOT pvp before level 36. Unless you're a summoner.

7 minutes ago, ogTenken said:

Destroyer's just need a damage nerf and a cooldown on their spin thing and a lower duration when its in rage mode or w.e when its orange. then maby they wouldnt be soo heinous.

Sure, let's nerf assassin's cc while we are at it and lets nerf BD's spin to resist and Force masters slow/root.

Really any player that knows how destoyers play will walk all over them or it will be a very even fight ( 2 even skilled players etc )

5 minutes ago, ogTenken said:

Destroyer's just need a damage nerf and a cooldown on their spin thing and a lower duration when its in rage mode or w.e when its orange. then maby they wouldnt be soo heinous.

The orange spin is a completely different skill, not a ''rage mode''.

Also, what no one seems to understand, is that destroyer is SLOW, has no RELIABLE gap closer, his jump is on an almost 20 second cooldown.

Watch this fight, you can see that a decent force master can kite destroyer most of the time, while a destroyer has to operate in the small oppertunity window he gets.

As a Destroyer I rarely spin to win tbh, our better skills require more skill but reward you with more damage and cc the enemy more. I can't fight FMs on the other hand there's next to no chance of hurting them, they kite and when I do hold they always have their counter hold ready to use. They make my movement skills unusable a lot of the time and I'm rooted almost 100% of the time. I'm lvl 40 atm.

On 1/29/2016 at 5:43 AM, ogTenken said:

100% agree.

On 1/28/2016 at 1:08 AM, Nischana said:

The funny part is, the Bladestorm only stuns if you are so dumb to hit it in the first 0,5 sec.

And the next funny part is Destroyer has 0 or 1 stuns if you dont **** because all the stuns they have are gap closer, ak movement skills and that skills you will seal with your debuff.

And a level 22 bronze player complaining and wanting to nerf stuff is so *** , how can a person with even half of a brain think they are able to jugde anything without even beeing max level.

I did not know this! Thanks for the info! I will stop attacking their dumb whirlwind after an evade. lol

I think it is funny people are saying the PvP is balanced right now because it is fine in Korea... The thing they either don't know or just don't mention is that the Korean situation is completely different, you have an additional 25(?) skillpoints IIRC and some other skills by now, this makes the landscape very different. Classes like FM (which I play as well) have a harder time without these additional skillpoints and it benefits certain classes more which has a better toolbox without these.

Either way, I am greatly looking forward to both the 10th of feb patch as well as future patches so we can finally play the game as it is MEANT to be played.

On 1/28/2016 at 0:39 AM, Devinator00 said:

Please don't complain when you are bronze rank and not max level.  This is just embarrassing for you.

Archived