Premium Account

StarTailZz

Hi Guys,

Im new to this Game and i got a few Questions about the Premium System.

So first how much do u pay for the Premium Account the only thing i found was these Packets and u cant pay 50 Bucks for 30 days Premium ^^

And is there any way to pay with PSC ?

Why is there only a wardrobe for premium players anyways? This is kinda ridicoulus, i really enjoy this Game but even tho its f2p i think u should be granted access to the whole Game. I have no problems with the Qing System or if they get more XP or more Gold it just fastens up everything.

But if u are able to get so many costumes then u should be able tostore it properly even tho u aren´t paying.

Ty for ur attention + responding:P

Hi,

You can buy it via the Hongmoon store without the package (1 month to 1 year is possible). YOu have to get NCoin for that. (or hongmoon coins I think)

I think they will make the wardrobe free at one point, but for now it is, ofc, to have more ppl buy premium :) (I only got premium because of it tbh :P )

Btw is that Account Wardrobe or only Character wardrobe?  Im also considering to buy premium for this. Also if u can help plz tell me. Those "Premium points" which i get for

every spent Ncoin i can exchange em while being premium? So if i buy premium for 950 points for a month i can spend 9500 points for example for outfit? Or it works different as i understand?

Archived