Crashing on launch (different)

Taintedshadow

I didn't see this elsewhere but here's the problem.  After the update, the BnS launcher throws up the splash screen after I enter my login info.  Once the splash screen fades and the BnS application loads, I get to see the NCSOFT logo, and as soon as that fades, the application crashes to desktop with a "send to this report to NCSOFT" prompt. BnS was working fine before this latest update and nothing on my computer was changed, so it's beyond me as to why it's not working anymore aside from the update screwing with something.  As I said, everything was fine before latest patch, so no Razer crash or E0XXXXX errors before, and none now.

17 hours ago, Taintedshadow said:

I didn't see this elsewhere but here's the problem.  After the update, the BnS launcher throws up the splash screen after I enter my login info.  Once the splash screen fades and the BnS application loads, I get to see the NCSOFT logo, and as soon as that fades, the application crashes to desktop with a "send to this report to NCSOFT" prompt. BnS was working fine before this latest update and nothing on my computer was changed, so it's beyond me as to why it's not working anymore aside from the update screwing with something.  As I said, everything was fine before latest patch, so no Razer crash or E0XXXXX errors before, and none now.

I have this issue as well.. i tried all the fixed toward this.. nothing works. Im about to uninstall and see if it works. :| Im wasting my premium that i paid for. this is becoming silly.

I submitted a ticket so I hope something pops up..

3 hours ago, Taintedshadow said:

Yea, still getting hit with this problem.  No viable solutions, so I'll submit a ticket now.

If you are running any Razer software. Enable "Razer Chroma SDK Services". Restart your computer and load the game

22 hours ago, Taintedshadow said:

If you are running any Razer software. Enable "Razer Chroma SDK Services". Restart your computer and load the game

All thinks to Clazziqual

Possible solutions I 've tried

- Uninstall Razer Synapse
- I do not have antivirus
- Firewall disabled
- Client downloaded about 3 times ( I go for a fourth time )
- Delete the game folder and completely from a backup copy I have
- Restore my system to a previous period

download now if this does not work, go back to w7 , I use w8 eight days, but I can play other games without problems , and I've played so before the last patch

Not to mention that I lost my last day of Premium , I do not think there's some compensation for that

The only thing I want is to play

1 hour ago, LynnLynn said:

All thinks to Clazziqual

Not a viable solution.  This just causes the game to crash ten minutes in with the resulting 4049 error.  That aside, all Razer software has been uninstalled, so that's not the issue.

Same issue, even did a few file repairs to see if that was the problem and nothing changed. I log-in start the game and sit back for like 5 minutes and suddenly get bombarded with errors and, "Do you want to send this error to blah blah blah" text boxes.

I had the same Problem. At launch my game crashed because of the Razer Chroma SDK Service. I deactivated that. After yesterdays patch game crashed at NCLogo.

It worked again after activating the service but crashed literaly all 10 minutes.

Now I'm trying this solution.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

I switched back to deaktivating the Razer Chroma SDK service and I was actually able to start the game withour a crash. So it might be a possible solutions for your problems too.

So, I found a workaround for those of you who have Razer Chroma SDK.  Activate it and that should allow for you to launch and log in.  After you get to the "enter your pin" prompt, disable Razer Chroma SDK and that should prevent your client from crashing with the 4049 error

6 hours ago, Taintedshadow said:

So, I found a workaround for those of you who have Razer Chroma SDK.  Activate it and that should allow for you to launch and log in.  After you get to the "enter your pin" prompt, disable Razer Chroma SDK and that should prevent your client from crashing with the 4049 error

It's not ideal but I guess this is going to have to be what we do until they get their shit together and sort it out :l

Archived