Sign in to follow this  
RadioGnome

Cool sword glamours?

Hey yall. Im looking to make my sword look more like a traditional katana or long sword, anyone know of some weapons i can use to glamour my true profane sword?

Nisien   

The vendor sold stone sword is PERFECT for this... but it can't be used and I don't understand why.

To clarify, I got a mob-dropped stone sword sometime after someone told me those worked, but it did not look anything like the shop-sold stone sword did. I also have no idea why.

Edited by Nisien

one of the very first weapons you get like the stone sword or something looks like a much traditional samurai sword. I use that for my glamour

1 minute ago, Nisien said:

The vendor sold stone sword is PERFECT for this... but it can't be used and I don't understand why.

Perhaps you need to use one you get from a monster? I tried using a store bought gauntlet and it didn't let me use that for glamor either :c but yea, that sword is probably your best bet for a katana-like weapon. Later on the lycan blade is cool one to get. It's not a traditional katana but it has that curved edge look you may like. The whole sword is blue and the guard is a blue feathery look. 

Wow the stone sword is exactly the look i want. Although i would like a more neutral color, but oh well. Does anyone know what monster drops it?

Lv45 POH 24 man raid, run it. Find polar ice monster. Get box. Get sword skin. Golden katana. 

Im currently using it and it's amazing lol