Forums

Lycan Wolfskin outfit

2 minutes ago, Roda said:

The forums glitched out in a way that it looks like Yaviey specifically made this post to cheer on a singular user.

And I think that's swell.

Haha that was strange! Should be fixed now. ^_^;

2 minutes ago, LikhMiTeaus said:

I've been farming this outfit for at least 3 hours now....and it's not dropped at all. No part of it. I have a whole lot of this though ...

wUEv4FC.png

Are you on Jiwan? I'll help you farm.

Edited by Enamour

been running the first boss to try the wheel everyday since launch (and first day I was there for a long time) and still not a single piece on my 1st character BUT the 2nd one has gotten 3 chest and an extra head item in a couple days (I got all the chest items while TRYING and failing to get my weapon and a full soul shield set)

sometimes the randoms are just a bit unfair

GL though

I spent 18g the other day to get all the wardrobe collectibles (costumes/adornments) from all the wheels. What killed me was King Kaari's costume and 1 of Profane Jiangshi's adornments (I got 5 of the other adornment...). The latter I spent around 10g on alone, running side and side on both wheels since they're close to each other (until I got other people really mad and one of them even tried to report me me for spamming).

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

• 2 months later...