Forums

Help with Lycan Bangle

Definition

Hello everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone could help me with this question. I am trying to Breakthrough my Awakened Infernal Bangle Stage 5.  It states that I need a Lycan Bangle and that it acquired from the Lycan The Might Wheel of Fate.  So I have opened the weapon box from the wheel but it only drops the Lycandi Bangle, not the Lycan Bangle.  I have also spun the wheel about 25 times and no "Lycan Bangle" drops.  I wanted to know if I should keep trying to spin or maybe I need to get the item somewhere else.  Please advise. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Kitsuriko said:

Does it show up as usable for breakthrough material? There are some things in this game that aren't named consistently so it may be just that.

No, when I open the upgrade UI I can not place the Lycandi Bangle in the box.

3 minutes ago, Fai said:

Not sure. But if you are on Jiwan I have an extra Lycan Bangle (not Lycandi) I can send you.

Thank you Fai but I realized that I was using a specialized key to get my specific weapon and that was getting me a Lycandi Bangle.  Then I used a regular key and got a Lycan Bangle

6 minutes ago, Yahni said:

That's weird, I remember getting one from the wheel and market :0 Have you unsealed them yet? 

I opened the weapon box with a specialized key and got the Lycandi Bangle.  Then I used a regular key and got a regular Lycan Bangle. Thanks

22 minutes ago, Definition said:

Thank you Fai but I realized that I was using a specialized key to get my specific weapon and that was getting me a Lycandi Bangle.  Then I used a regular key and got a Lycan Bangle

that doesn't sound right. the brilliant key should guarantee you get your class version of the weapon. I would create a ticket if this was not the case. (I also noticed there were Lycandi and Lycan chests, just cannot recall where I got them from)

6 minutes ago, enem said:

that doesn't sound right. the brilliant key should guarantee you get your class version of the weapon. I would create a ticket if this was not the case. (I also noticed there were Lycandi and Lycan chests, just cannot recall where I got them from)

Will do. Thanks for the advice.

Archived