So. Yah or Nah?

Angaar

Seeing how BnS has been out for a minute, how is it now? I tried to play at launch but the que made me rage quit and uninstall.

1. Are there still insane que? prem and nonprem?

2. When you reach max lvl is there much to do? PvE wise.

3. Is there talk of new content coming? 

4. Is premium worth it? 

ques getting better I guess...

there's lots to do when you reach max lv, even pve-wise

new content coming in 2 weeks as you can see in main page of bns... lol

premium's worth it atleast to me it is.

also - another way to avoid the insane ques > either stay away from main servers which is mushin for NA and windrest for EU

OR > avoid the "rush hour" which is round the evening bout... 6~8pm my time (or 4~6pm for GMT)

average que in numbers round the "rush hour" time is bout.. 1~2k premium and I'm not sure bout the non-premium players in numbers but it's pretty insane still :c

6 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

ques getting better I guess...

there's lots to do when you reach max lv, even pve-wise

new content coming in 2 weeks as you can see in main page of bns... lol

premium's worth it atleast to me it is.

also - another way to avoid the insane ques > either stay away from main servers which is mushin for NA and windrest for EU

OR > avoid the "rush hour" which is round the evening bout... 6~8pm my time (or 4~6pm for GMT)

average que in numbers round the "rush hour" time is bout.. 1~2k premium and I'm not sure bout the non-premium players in numbers but it's pretty insane still :c

So how long is the wait when it is at 1~2k for prem at rush time. 5~10 minutes?

1, Some annoying queues for a while since people trying to worm their way into already overpopulated servers but that is being pretty well handled, these last queues are mostly the gold spammers in line to come annoy us.

2. God there's loads and loads of pve stuff to do, I myself searched "what to do at 45" cause I hit it yesterday and there's a million different instances I need to go grind.

3, more dungeons incoming already not even a month since release.

4 You get a lot of benefits and as your premium rank goes up the benefits double or even triple. Rank 2 premium gets 10% extra exp, rank 4 gets 20%. so definitely worth it, and we get a "sell everything you need anywhere" shop kinda deal.

average que time when it's 1-2k is of bout 30min+- that's for PREMIUM members thou

the non-premium ones the que can reach higher numbers so it would be 1hr+ to enter maybe :\

and there are lots of things to do when hitting 45..lots of dngs you need grind for your gear...

you can farm for outfits and lots of other things

sure - maybe for some it would be boring after a while

but for others it won't :)

1 hour ago, Angaar said:

Seeing how BnS has been out for a minute, how is it now? I tried to play at launch but the que made me rage quit and uninstall.

1. Are there still insane que? prem and nonprem?

2. When you reach max lvl is there much to do? PvE wise.

3. Is there talk of new content coming? 

4. Is premium worth it? 

1. nah and yah

2. yah. this game have more end game content than my previous game (Tera)

3. yah

4. hell yah

Archived