WhiteCrow

So, this maintenance

Starting at January 27 3:00 AM PST / January 27 11:00 AM UTC, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 4 hours. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• The amount of Hongmoon Keys and Hongmoon Unsealing Charms obtained from certain quests has been increased
  • Fixed an issue where the client would crash when using the Spar Request function in PvP Arena
  • Fixed an issue where the “Blue Porcelain” and “Scarlet Shade” costumes could not be put within the Wardrobe
  • Lowered the amount of Salt Lake Crystals required for the quest “Top Chef” from 7 to 5
  • The Healing Tonic given during the tutorial quest will now be bound to the hotkey 8 by default
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to skip NPC dialogue by using the “F” key during a cinematic
  • Fixed certain chat commands (emotes) which were not working in French and German
  • Fixed an issue where items bought from the Hongmoon Store in French or German would display the English name in the mailbox

• Fixed various localization issues

Based on the community's feedback, we have implemented the below highly requested features:

• We have added a level 10 or below chat restriction for Region, Faction and Party Finder Chat Channels
  • We have removed the level restriction to report a bot or spammer

Is what was said

Is what's happening

SAeth8f.jpg

Edited by WhiteCrow

When will they fix these crashes? Haven't been able to play for hours and there are a TON of people with the same issue.

You either need to hire a QA team or fire the ones your have honestly.

Not understanding that chat restriction part...Level 10 or below?  Should that be level 10 or above?  Meaning you have to be at least level 10 to use Region chat?

Just now, DiabloMuerto said:

Not understanding that chat restriction part...Level 10 or below?  Should that be level 10 or above?  Meaning you have to be at least level 10 to use Region chat?

I think they mean you must be 10+ to speak in those chats, but as you can see from the picture I provided, it's a level 4 bot in faction chat.

1 minute ago, DiabloMuerto said:

No that's proper English in that patch note. Anyone who is 10 or lower is restricted.

I can play BUT since I haven't been able to get at my wardrobe since this afternoon I can't do any PvP unless I want to buy a redundant outfit for my faction

almost wonder if one of the FTP players got made and crashed it since THEY didn't get to use it