GrimmGames

Thanks for the new outfits!

Telethia   

Im ready for colorful autumn leaves :)

These costumes hurt my soul because I want them all, but I'm pretty sure autumn leaves is limited, so I have to wait to spend my ncoin to buy that.

ugh

Costumes are life

rocdog   

They are nice additions, but as for the upcoming items: why are we getting Colorful Autumn Leaves in January?

Bikinis will make more sense when spring break/summer rolls in, Autumn leaves in the fall. Can't wait for both!

44 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

except all of them are no good for female lyn lol Im gonna patiently wait for dream cutter or w.e it was xP

lol every lyn costume is redone to look so innocent i love it, haha.

Am I the only one who thinks that the basic ingame clothes are already super amazing? I love the Hongmoon Uniform. It's somewhat simple but still cool.

The only thing I'm interested in buying is cosmetics, but it has never happened to me before that I find the starter clothes cooler than the costumes from the store. xD

Since this game's setting is somewhat "asian & kung fu" (not sure how to phrase it better), I would rather like it if they keep developing asian clothing (samurai, kimono, hakama) etc. than western clothing.

19 minutes ago, YumiyaYuu said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the basic ingame clothes are already super amazing? I love the Hongmoon Uniform. It's somewhat simple but still cool.

The only thing I'm interested in buying is cosmetics, but it has never happened to me before that I find the starter clothes cooler than the costumes from the store. xD

Since this game's setting is somewhat "asian & kung fu" (not sure how to phrase it better), I would rather like it if they keep developing asian clothing (samurai, kimono, hakama) etc. than western clothing.

You're certainly not alone :) I think several of the free options are awesome too! There are just some that are cash options that I like as well.

The cloths are really great; but I have to agree whit the poster who said to fix the "wardrobe" - that's where they all are now! LOL

Anna   

Thank you, NCSoft :3 Good to know the store updates weekly UNLIKE MOST GAMES *glares at Tera and RNG boxes*

Tojiro   
3 hours ago, YumiyaYuu said:

This game has 1,000,000 or more players....theres too many people playing for you to be the only person to think this idea

Destiny   
8 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Am I blind or is the Autumn Leaves outfit not in there..?

They should be here in the next hr 0.0

Akamu   
3 hours ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

Anyone know how much these two costumes will cost?

Don't necro threads over a month old.