Forums

Thanks for the new outfits!

GrimmGames

Am I the only one who thinks that the basic ingame clothes are already super amazing? I love the Hongmoon Uniform. It's somewhat simple but still cool.

The only thing I'm interested in buying is cosmetics, but it has never happened to me before that I find the starter clothes cooler than the costumes from the store. xD

Since this game's setting is somewhat "asian & kung fu" (not sure how to phrase it better), I would rather like it if they keep developing asian clothing (samurai, kimono, hakama) etc. than western clothing.

19 minutes ago, YumiyaYuu said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the basic ingame clothes are already super amazing? I love the Hongmoon Uniform. It's somewhat simple but still cool.

The only thing I'm interested in buying is cosmetics, but it has never happened to me before that I find the starter clothes cooler than the costumes from the store. xD

Since this game's setting is somewhat "asian & kung fu" (not sure how to phrase it better), I would rather like it if they keep developing asian clothing (samurai, kimono, hakama) etc. than western clothing.

You're certainly not alone :) I think several of the free options are awesome too! There are just some that are cash options that I like as well.

3 hours ago, YumiyaYuu said:

This game has 1,000,000 or more players....theres too many people playing for you to be the only person to think this idea

• 1 month later...

Archived